Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS, why do people have to jump infront of f***ing trains?

Mar 13, 2008
So its all lies that you have just turned 16 then if you are soooooo upset up didnt get your pre match "Bevvy" or does the law of the land not apply to you
i am 16. I could have got served before the millwall match.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
i am 16. I could have got served before the millwall match.

Dont rise to cute comments, like Gazwags. Just have a little chuckle, realise what he's trying to do and laugh again.

In response to HB&B's comment, pretending to support spurs is my hobbie, a hobbie that's cost me over £750 this season. But I'm not sure who to pretend to support next year, any ideas?

Support my local team? But then I wouldn't have a load of sad middle age men, following me around on a internet messageboard, trying to get a bite. It's pretty, carry on petal's.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I actually agree with your first post. It's selfish, I don't care what state of mind you're in. Yes it's sad, but if you're in such an awful place that you want to end your own life, why the f*** would you want to ruin others lives by doing it??

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What's wrong with a cliff?! 3 in the past fortnight. Took me 3 hours to get home last night. Tragedy for the families, but his is becoming a weekly occurence.

All same sort of area as well, 4 if you take into account Eastbourne one.

Amazing how far out this impacts, even trains in Portsmouth were f***ed because of this selfish w ker

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What's wrong with a cliff?! 3 in the past fortnight. Took me 3 hours to get home last night. Tragedy for the families, but his is becoming a weekly occurence.
Falling off a cliff takes longer to die , death is near instantaneous falling in front of a train. Once you have decided to top yourself getting splattered on a train track shows intention rather than a cry for help. Unfortunately this is what happens more in a recession when individuals decide there is no alternative.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
does it never occur to anyone that the person in question could have fallen/been pushed? somthing to think about next time you grubble "stupid selfish suicide" to yourself.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When I went to Doncaster a few years ago, I got stuck at Biggleswade station for a few hours, and got to the ground at 3:15 because of a suicide on the track! So inconsiderate, I'm sad that they felt the need to take their own life. But why disrupt the life of other people?! So selfish, if you're going to do it, jump off a bridge or hang yourself! Atleast don't cause other problems....

Also, White Hart Lane is a bit of a pain by train (no accident the rhyme :thumsbup: ). The 30 minute walk is such a pain, but atleast it's straight and you've got the McDonalds on the way. And plenty of fruit and veg shops! :laugh:

Where do you sit, PD?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I actually agree with your first post. It's selfish, I don't care what state of mind you're in. Yes it's sad, but if you're in such an awful place that you want to end your own life, why the f*** would you want to ruin others lives by doing it??

That's exactly what I meant, that last night would have buggered up about 5000 people's travel plans last night.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
When I went to Doncaster a few years ago, I got stuck at Biggleswade station for a few hours, and got to the ground at 3:15 because of a suicide on the track! So inconsiderate, I'm sad that they felt the need to take their own life. But why disrupt the life of other people?! So selfish, if you're going to do it, jump off a bridge or hang yourself! Atleast don't cause other problems....

Also, White Hart Lane is a bit of a pain by train (no accident the rhyme :thumsbup: ). The 30 minute walk is such a pain, but atleast it's straight and you've got the McDonalds on the way. And plenty of fruit and veg shops! :laugh:

Where do you sit, PD?

Or you can just get a 5 minute train:bigwave:. Which I had to get, otherwise I wouldn't have made the game.

I mainly sit in the Paxton, but next season I'm going to sit in the Park Lane. But last night I sat in the Shelf Upper.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I guess some people just go loco.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
it's not often i agree with HB&B, but here goes. Someone was so low, so down, so desperate that they killed themselves. Have some sympathy instead of whining on about your sad obsessions.

I dont think the one's who jump want sympathy tbh, It's the one's who stand there threatening to jump without really doing it that are the one's who are looking for sympathy. Anyway as other's have allready said if I've got any sympathy to give it goes to the driver and anybody else who either witnessed it or was involved in clearing up the mess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here