Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS, why do people have to jump infront of f***ing trains?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
does it never occur to anyone that the person in question could have fallen/been pushed? somthing to think about next time you grubble "stupid selfish suicide" to yourself.

nope never occurs , that must be the case in about 1 of every 1000 fatalitys.

Would like to pi*s on their graves to be honest

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The situation is that sadly someone has given up on life and want to end it just think how desperate you must be knowing that if jump in front of a train you will kill yourself!!

Of course the other way of looking at it is every time somebody jumps in front of a train one of the rail company's has to pick up the bill for it ( based on how and where it happened ) As an example the suicide at Thornton Heath last week had accumulated over 10,000 minute's delay by the time I left work and a lot of the trains delayed have a heavy penalty cost per minute of delay, There's a lot of money involved in these suicides and it's one of the contributing factors in the rising cost of train travel.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
But then I wouldn't have a load of sad middle age men, following me around on a internet messageboard, trying to get a bite.

I have seen PLENTY of comments from you trying to get a reaction from Kev about him and his mates getting a coach to matches. So what? He (and myself on many occasions) decide to get a coach because it's convenient and easy for us to support our local team. For you to have digs at him for doing so just proves how much you need to grow up.

So for you to sit there and have a snap at people who are "following you around" on internet messageboards is....oh never mind. You probably don't know what irony is anyway.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
since i've started commuting to Guildford in september ive been delayed by 7 fatalities.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
I think people are missing the point that jumpers are so mentally removed from reality and logical thought that they don't really care about how their actions impact on others.

Its not about sticking two fingers up to life and thinking "right how can i f*** people off big time before i go".

Having had a friends husband jump infront of a train, i know that things are alot more complex. its also instant unless they lie down first.

Only people who have had deep depression will truly understand and know that pitted worthless feeling. its not like feeling empty after being dumped or some other let down. its a culmination of a viscous downward spiral in thought often over many years

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I think people are missing the point that jumpers are so mentally removed from reality and logical thought that they don't really care about how their actions impact on others.

Its not about sticking two fingers up to life and thinking "right how can i f*** people off big time before i go".

Having had a friends husband jump infront of a train, i know that things are alot more complex. its also instant unless they lie down first.

Only people who have had deep depression will truly understand and know that pitted worthless feeling. its not like feeling empty after being dumped or some other let down. its a culmination of a viscous downward spiral in thought often over many years

Well, yeah, but I think chucking yourself in front of a train is a lame use of the opportunity. The concept of being able to choose when you die and control your own fate is a beautiful one, if only for the release from depression, and in respecting that the main question is surely how to do it in a painless way that nobody notices.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
nope never occurs , that must be the case in about 1 of every 1000 fatalitys.

Would like to pi*s on their graves to be honest

One of my mates was pushed in front a train in manchester and died, just for looking different by some casual manc scum....i find your comment a bit strong...sunshine.

just keep in mind sometimes things are not allways clear cut (excuse the pun).

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I have seen PLENTY of comments from you trying to get a reaction from Kev about him and his mates getting a coach to matches. So what? He (and myself on many occasions) decide to get a coach because it's convenient and easy for us to support our local team. For you to have digs at him for doing so just proves how much you need to grow up.

So for you to sit there and have a snap at people who are "following you around" on internet messageboards is....oh never mind. You probably don't know what irony is anyway.

And the amount of times you've tried to get a reaction out of me....:laugh:.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not those going a distance who ended up missing their last connection home.
Why can't these people just take an overdose? It's much better all round.

Taking an overdose doesn't guarantee topping yourself. Its a painful way to die if you are revived in time but have irrepairable damage to liver and kidneys.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And the amount of times you've tried to get a reaction out of me....:laugh:.

I've never denied to getting reactions out of people, but just found your response to reactions a tiny bit ironic!:p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im no trick cyclist but apparantly "jumpers" feel guilty about something, what i dont know.

However being a commuter it fucks me right off, if you need to take your life there are other ways and yes I know they are not thinking of the hordes of people getting home, however my friends wife has a dad who was a train driver...he feels (tho obviously he couldnt do anything) guilty at the death, plus seeing all the mess etc etc.

So what I am saying is that if they really feel the need then it should be where just the emergency services are involved. Why? Because whilst not nice for anyone at least they are trained or realise that its part of the job.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Nope, just 2 drinks and a Sun. Because at this point my plans of having 4-5 pints in the boozer up there were going perfect, little did I know.. some knob was going to do that.

If you were that desperate for a beer why didn't you just get a couple of cans at one of the many shops by the station? Just make sure you finish one of them before you get the coach?

Or maybe its just another look at me i go and watch Spurs play thread...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If you were that desperate for a beer why didn't you just get a couple of cans at one of the many shops by the station? Just make sure you finish one of them before you get the coach?
Or maybe its just another look at me i go and watch Spurs play thread...

I'm 16, wouldn't have got served.

What would I gain from doing that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here