Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ffs tier 4

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Don’t worry you won’t have to wait long for the inevitable nationwide lockdown coming in January, probably disguised as ‘blanket tier 4’

Back to normal by Autumn
Back to normal by Christmas
Back to normal by April
Back to normal by 2022

All things that have been quoted by these scoundrels, how much more can they get away with?

In reality it will have to be by September 2021. We've seen last year it is partly a seasonal virus. Our very best chance in cracking it comes from April to September.

Boris has a habit of over promising and under delivering. He was picked up on it by a journalist in one of the last press conferences. I think this is Hancock under promising.

That said, "normal" relies on everywhere else also getting on top of things. This is a global pandemic. I can definitely see some international travel restrictions lasting well into 2022.

You will also note that comments like that normally "spook the markets". This has been timed for when trading is winding down for Xmas.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
But realistic to be fair

Heard Blair on Today Programme this morning suggesting a single shot of Pzifer should be considered to get it out to as many people as fast as possible. Different in protection between 1 and 2 shots is small

I know people in this country hate him, but it sounds worthy of consideration

He said that one dose is 91% vs 95% with two

Surely that’s a no brainer to do one if that’s the case?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
But realistic to be fair

Heard Blair on Today Programme this morning suggesting a single shot of Pzifer should be considered to get it out to as many people as fast as possible. Different in protection between 1 and 2 shots is small

I know people in this country hate him, but it sounds worthy of consideration

Thought it was 50-60% for one and 95%+ for two......

Key is getting the Oxford virus approved (next week it seems) and throwing the absolute kitchen sink at rolling that out - get all the vulnerable and down to say the 50+ done by end Feb
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] - whether the time gets used for either running or drinking to excess is very, very marginal !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Thought it was 50-60% for one and 95%+ for two......

Key is getting the Oxford virus approved (next week it seems) and throwing the absolute kitchen sink at rolling that out - get all the vulnerable and down to say the 50+ done by end Feb
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] - whether the time gets used for either running or drinking to excess is very, very marginal !

I admit both are perfectly possible.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Hancock says he’s “highly confident we’ll get things back to normal by 2022” due to the speed of the rollout of the vaccine.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

he's just parroting bill gates ....he hasn't got a clue ....he's saying what he's told to say ......none of the politicians have a clue.

i've just spent 45 minutes on the phone to a mate of mine in uxbridge , he has a restaurant , he has a few pals round for drinks , he's over 90 k in debt on his business rent ....not in a good place , this is the aspect that the politicians are failing to grasp 100,000's of business owners going to the wall ......:down::down::mad:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Guess there's nothing left but to wish everyone a jabby new year

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Probably dealing with that idiot Macron

Nope, that would have been passed to the Foreign or Transport minister.
Once the lorry drivers have stopped hitting the police, if there is any good news on this front you can be sure that Johnson will leap in front of the camera, ruffle his hair and announce it as a great news story and then go on to tell us how hard they have all been working.
There is a certain irony in you calling Macron or anybody else for that matter an idiot.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Schools have got to close, all this is pointless all the time they're open

And who's going to make the vaccine for the next one after this if we have a generation of badly educated young people?

I'd agree IF online learning was just as effective but it isn't. Lockdown 1 was a joke.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He said that one dose is 91% vs 95% with two

Surely that’s a no brainer to do one if that’s the case?

No 1st vaccine is 50%. Then second will move your immunity up to 95%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here