[Albion] Ffs tier 4

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes - but that’s the problem.

The whole country isn’t. We’re getting weird decisions on tiering which make no sense. If this is as bad as the data suggests, then the whole island should be shut off. But for some reason, people are allowed to travel in and out of the country whilst Liverpool remains in Tier 2 but Sussex, with 30 cases is in Tier 4.

And how can football games be played or the Darts be allowed to continue in COVID central?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fair enough.

The answer for me is blanket Tier 4.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well that's one decision taken out of my hands anyway. I have a ticket for the Arsenal match but was still slightly dubious about actually going. Don't have that decision to make now.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Hancock says he’s “highly confident we’ll get things back to normal by 2022” due to the speed of the rollout of the vaccine.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes - but that’s the problem.

The whole country isn’t. We’re getting weird decisions on tiering which make no sense. If this is as bad as the data suggests, then the whole island should be shut off. But for some reason, people are allowed to travel in and out of the country whilst Liverpool remains in Tier 2 but Sussex, with 30 cases is in Tier 4.

And how can football games be played or the Darts be allowed to continue in COVID central?

Because the cases are rising much faster in Sussex than they are in Liverpool.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Probably dealing with that idiot Macron

That idiot Macron has got a lot of influence when 50 countries including Canada and India have closed their borders to us.

We've now done it to South Africa because this new mutant virus is from there.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fair enough.

The answer for me is blanket Tier 4.

Don’t worry you won’t have to wait long for the inevitable nationwide lockdown coming in January, probably disguised as ‘blanket tier 4’

Back to normal by Autumn
Back to normal by Christmas
Back to normal by April
Back to normal by 2022

All things that have been quoted by these scoundrels, how much more can they get away with?

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
It is become more of a farce.

So many are not paying attention to the restrictions.

I managed to travel from Tier 2 to Tier 2 to spend Christmas with family.

I am going to be in Tier 4 going to Tier 4.

Glad I travelled to spend Christmas with family before Saturdays announcement kicked in.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The gov don't want to put the whole country into tier 4

They could have put all of England into tier 4 other than the Isles of Scilly thereby avoiding a national lockdown.

Given that the Government say they act fast when dealing with the virus and going early is the better option, I have no idea why we have to wait until Boxing Day for the new tier 4 areas to come into effect, they should be coming into force from tomorrow.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
30 in hospital according to my partner who works there

Liverpool

fdc5f70f6241d7ddfec6326db663a36b.jpg

Sussex

bf3341659fc8205963007efb409f41a0.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Depressing, but strikes the right tone IMHO. Broadcast all the better for the absence of BJ's distracting bluster. Broadcast best conducted by adults

Oh, I agree Tom. Not blaming anybody. Just a never ending trail of bad news.

Roll on easter

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
2022 ? That is depressing...

But realistic to be fair

Heard Blair on Today Programme this morning suggesting a single shot of Pzifer should be considered to get it out to as many people as fast as possible. Different in protection between 1 and 2 shots is small

I know people in this country hate him, but it sounds worthy of consideration

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Covid cases have risen by 57% over the past week and hospital admissions are at 1,909 a day - the highest figure since mid-April

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Hancock says he’s “highly confident we’ll get things back to normal by 2022” due to the speed of the rollout of the vaccine.

Dear God, that's depressing. If it's 2022, there won't be a normal to get back to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here