Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Dickinson Scores for Peterborough!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Seem to remember most were quite impressed with Dickinson after his debut for us...IMHO he is a donkey, he is not what we want moving forward, this season is over as far as we are conserned. Poyet will steer us to the safety of 14th-18th. So he is right to ship out the dead wood and the crap that mostly Slade lumbered us with. We want winners not pisshead passengers who disrupt the squad, im thinking this was probably one of the reasons for Forster getting pissed off. He is twice the player Dickinson is even if he has lost that yard of pace.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
agent dickinson doing his stuff to help relegate dirty palace. good work.

and we should have got gannon... he is a class act.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
He has? That's superb, I'm glad to see him scoring goals again. :) Our loss is Port Vale's gain.

Is that a joke? Have you seen the highlights from the Port Vale v Chesterfield game? He missed about 5 sitters.

As for Dickinson, he is utter shit. Because he has scored ONE goal for P'borough have you all forgotten the endless falling over, never EVER attempting to win a header, first touch of a baby elephant, lazyness and less than clinical finishing. He's awful.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Interestingly a large part of those were with his head, and he hardly ever won a header for us. I always thought he had great potential, he always seemed to be on the end of at least 1 great chance each game, which is a strength, but his finishing in those chances was poor. He showed glimpses (first half at orient for example) of being a great player, but not often enough. Hopefully he will do well, and come back a much better and far more confident player, or we get a decent fee.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember Dickinson scoring for us a couple of times. Not very often tho. As Chesney eloquently put...he really isnt very good!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that he plays well enough for Gannon to buy him and repay what we paid for him although as it isnt my money that bought him, what we actually get back is immaterial really providied TB can sustain the loss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here