Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Dickinson Scores for Peterborough!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Am I breaking NSC rules by being happy that a contracted player has gone on loan to a higher placed team and scored a goal?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Am I breaking NSC rules by being happy that a contracted player has gone on loan to a higher placed team and scored a goal?
Not at all. He's a Brighton player still, the better he plays the more confident he'll return/the more we can sell him for.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh dear oh dear

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Davies knocking in the goals on loan, now Dickinson.

Further proof all our players like playing away from Withdean!

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
Hope he does well. A decent player, who has scored goals pretty much wherever he has been. Always thought we never played to his strengths, he was always dangerous running at defenders, but we tended to try and hoof it at him and use him as a hold up player or for flick ons, which we could all see wasn't his strongest point.
Obviously he had his faults...but I thought he was gonna be a good player for us.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Hope he does well. A decent player, who has scored goals pretty much wherever he has been. Always thought we never played to his strengths, he was always dangerous running at defenders, but we tended to try and hoof it at him and use him as a hold up player or for flick ons, which we could all see wasn't his strongest point.
Obviously he had his faults...but I thought he was gonna be a good player for us.

agreed

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton

Most of his goals were with Stockport when they were in League 2! Derby realised they had been sold a pup and couldn't wait for some mugs to come along and pay £300k. Amazingly they didn't have to wait too long. He was so good he never got a single league game for them. A disruptive influence in the dressing room according to the Argus and they must have got that from the club. All in all, go riddance, glad to see the back of him and his f**king stupid yellow boots.

Feb 14, 2010

Typical engish footballer, no bloody idea how to control a football and so some genius thinks that he should make a living as a professional footballer.. and we wonder why we have not won the world cup since 1966

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It's amazing when you play the ball into a strikers feet what he can do with the ball.

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
Typical engish footballer, no bloody idea how to control a football and so some genius thinks that he should make a living as a professional footballer.. and we wonder why we have not won the world cup since 1966

well we weren't the only club in for him in the summer so there's obviously people in the game who rate him. Now he's playing for a club in the league above us for a manager who believes in him. He can't be that bad

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Indeed. Only in England where we value all other attributes above skill could a player with so little technical ability play professional football. And don't get me started on Bas Savage......:facepalm:

Feb 14, 2010
well we weren't the only club in for him in the summer so there's obviously people in the game who rate him. Now he's playing for a club in the league above us for a manager who believes in him. He can't be that bad

No mate just goes to show how many hoofers like Adams have a job in english football.Did you see the blokes touch? f***ing shocking that he plays football every day and he still cant control the bloody football.

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
No mate just goes to show how many hoofers like Adams have a job in english football.Did you see the blokes touch? f***ing shocking that he plays football every day and he still cant control the bloody football.

i never said there wasn't room for improvement, but he's 23/24 has good pace,a good shot etc...like I said before i thought he could do well. I can recall a few assists from him as well.
It's all about opinions and I just thought he offered something different from what we've already got...but then I always hoped Davies would prove the doubters wrong to.
I think I like the underdog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here