Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Because i'm interested in football transfers. And given that you're browsing this thread , i guess you are too.
I’m interested in Brighton transfers but have him muted on Twitter (unfortunately can’t mute all the copy cat accounts that appear). Don’t get why anyone would sign up to a mailing list where he spouts more noise, each to their own

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I’m interested in Brighton transfers but have him muted on Twitter (unfortunately can’t mute all the copy cat accounts that appear). Don’t get why anyone would sign up to a mailing list where he spouts more noise, each to their own

As much as he can be irritating, he is one of the most well-connected people when it comes to transfers (either breaking the news himself or at least being a decent aggregator of other sources). Obviously he gets some wrong, but the vast majority of the transfers he posts either happen or were deals that could have happened. I don't mind him in general, TBH.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Think we’re pretty sure he’s planned to be our new right back though, as he is naturally right footed and comfortable on both sides (and in almost every other position on the pitch)
I guess it’s that flexibility that puts him at a premium

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Let's be clear, Turkish newspapers making claims is akin to GB News. They are not only lazy, opinion rich and inaccurate, they are also now all completely run by government stooges. I apologise for even referring to them as their insight was lost a long time ago.
Yes, when talking to @jackalbion before the game last week he mentioned Turkish accounts contradicting each other and being unreliable and, since he mentioned it, I've started to notice the same. There are some good examples on this thread.

Believe.

#HoldTheNerve

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Seems to have passed me by but what’s so good about this player?
Everything... bit like Pervis, very well-rounded player. I'd say he's slightly more defensively solid than Perverto and slightly worse at crossing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As much as he can be irritating, he is one of the most well-connected people when it comes to transfers (either breaking the news himself or at least being a decent aggregator of other sources). Obviously he gets some wrong, but the vast majority of the transfers he posts either happen or were deals that could have happened. I don't mind him in general, TBH.
Think the ones he gets wrong are those that fall through for whatever reason - he's clearly feeding off agent sources

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No deal yet, " Brighton in pole position", locked in talks, agreeing fee. say HITC and their "Seagulls sources"
Personal terms "not a problem" (already reported elsewhere they're agreed)
Don't like that

Translated
Offer not accepted
Player not indicated would join us

This all stinks of Agent behavior to get a big money pay day aka Kudos

close , close , close , close .................... Joins someone paying 150k a week

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Don't like that

Translated
Offer not accepted
Player not indicated would join us

This all stinks of Agent behavior to get a big money pay day aka Kudos

close , close , close , close .................... Joins someone paying 150k a week
I would say it all stinks of internet sites not have a scooby doo about what is happening and printing any old tosh to get clicks :lolol:

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I only spent one hour in the same room as a computer at school - watching a very short and very heavy maths Teacher play Space Invaders, whilst he explained what a computer is. But I do know how to click the word Translate in the drop down menu on the top right!
Oh yes...I love the bit...NO FAILED CSE TURKISH...I don't even know how to get twitter, tik tok or Instagram. Google translate ...not even gonna try. Can u some it up in one word please Comrade!🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here