Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Can you be an inverted LB if you’re left footed? (Genuine question) Or is it more about the positions he takes up on the pitch, especially when drifting infield?

Or did I miss Barco being played on the right recently?
Correct nothing inverted about Barco, he is left footed and we haven't seen him at RB/RWB as far as I know. His right foot isn't bad though, the beauty of this new calibre of player we are attracting is their "weaker" foot ability.

Ferdi is right footed but can play both sides.
This is THE transfer for me, really hope we can get this one over the line as it'll give us great options in a back 3 or 4.

Last edited:

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Could be they are trying to get us to up the fee by threatening to play him in the next game which takes the risk of him getting injured. I think their message is pay what we want.
Good day Bald Head, do we know how much Brighton have bid, it could be a case he's stalling for a bigger club now its getting closer to window shutting, clubs will start offering more money as they get desperate.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
6.3m followers :shrug:

An agreement was reached with Ferdi Kadıoğlu: At least 5 years of contract

It was learned that Fenerbahçe's left-back Ferdi Kadıoğlu agreed with the English Premier League team Brighton for at least a 5-year contract. Ferdi Kadıoğlu met with the Fenerbahçe management and conveyed that he wanted to go to Brighton if the testimonial is understood.

News Centre

- NTV Sports

16.08.2024 - 14:00

Last Updated: 08/16/2024 - 14:04

RELATED NEWS

Europe's best teams announced: The only Turkish team took place in the top 20

In Fenerbahce

Ferdi Kadıoğlu's farewell is approaching. Premier League team Brighton convinced the national football player. The British, who made an offer exceeding 30 million Euros with bonuses to the yellow navy blue people, largely agreed with Ferdi on personal terms.

5-YEAR CONTRACT

Brighton will sign at least 5 years with the 24-year-old football player. Ferdi Kadıoğlu met with the Fenerbahçe management and conveyed that he wanted to go to Brighton if the testimonial is understood.

WILL BREAK A RECORD

If the transfer becomes official, Ferdi Kadıoğlu will be the Turkish football player who transferred to Europe with the highest testimonial fee.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Correct nothing inverted about Barco, he is left footed and we haven't seen him at RB/RWB as far as I know. His right foot isn't bad though, the beauty of this new calibre of player we are attracting is their "weaker" foot ability.

Ferdi is right footed but can play both sides.
This is THE transfer for me, really hope we can get this one over the line as it'll give us great options in a back 3 or 4.
Perhaps inverted is the wrong word as you’re right about being left footed, however the positions he took up against Villarreal and some of the other friendlies were text book inverted full back, drifting VERY central

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
We are indeed a big club. There are far bigger though… I’m sure you know that I meant that.
My surprise here is that we are happy to pay £40 million for Rutter but have not yet (as being reported) agreed a lower fee for arguably a better player in a more important position for us
How is leeds being measured as a much bigger club, I'm not sure success measured from before I was born counts.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
6.3m followers :shrug:

An agreement was reached with Ferdi Kadıoğlu: At least 5 years of contract

It was learned that Fenerbahçe's left-back Ferdi Kadıoğlu agreed with the English Premier League team Brighton for at least a 5-year contract. Ferdi Kadıoğlu met with the Fenerbahçe management and conveyed that he wanted to go to Brighton if the testimonial is understood.

News Centre

- NTV Sports

16.08.2024 - 14:00

Last Updated: 08/16/2024 - 14:04

RELATED NEWS

Europe's best teams announced: The only Turkish team took place in the top 20

In Fenerbahce

Ferdi Kadıoğlu's farewell is approaching. Premier League team Brighton convinced the national football player. The British, who made an offer exceeding 30 million Euros with bonuses to the yellow navy blue people, largely agreed with Ferdi on personal terms.

5-YEAR CONTRACT

Brighton will sign at least 5 years with the 24-year-old football player. Ferdi Kadıoğlu met with the Fenerbahçe management and conveyed that he wanted to go to Brighton if the testimonial is understood.

WILL BREAK A RECORD

If the transfer becomes official, Ferdi Kadıoğlu will be the Turkish football player who transferred to Europe with the highest testimonial fee.

ATV and NTV have now reported and even though Turkish media is highly unreliable this is looking 'done'. of course Mourinho might still have a hissy fit...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In Fenerbahce

Who are those yellow, navy blue people that are mentioned ???
INDENT]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here