Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
More on that Albion offer to Kadioglu (see the full stream in my previous post) .
3 x his current salary according to these Turkish football reporters/pundits and its a "very serious offer"

Why are you trolling every post with a laughing emoji @Frankworthington ?

Just leave it if you can't bear for others to enjoy the speculation.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No i wouldnt. Id stand my ground exactly as we are but we should then respect the other clubs stance and move on. If a club doesnt want to sell someone then they are perfectly entitled to ask for a premium as we did with Moises. Some clubs will pay up (Chelsea) and some wont. Each to their own.
You’re talking like you actually know what is going on in this transfer at the moment. Do you?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
So basically everyone suspects he's off.
We look the frontrunners.
The only thing is that another team could come in and swoop him off us last minute?

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
So basically everyone suspects he's off.
We look the frontrunners.
The only thing is that another team could come in and swoop him off us last minute?

That’s what it looks like to me as well.

It gives us some time to get Gruda out the packet, put the wrapping paper in recycling and discover that Gruda needs four batteries in a previously unheard of size before Ferdi gets here.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Simply put - don't believe the rumours!

When a player signs the club will announce it - simples.
Every signing including the new coach this summer has been trailed on NSC, reported by Romano, Sky and multiple others bit by bit - days, weeks before the club announce it. Rumours for some, good reporting for others. . Barber said last night don’t believe what you read (eg Romano on Gruda ?) - who was probably over in Lancing at the time getting his medical done.

So I’m fine reading transfer reporting, people speculating on here and knowing enough to realise that some of it , a lot of it , is nonsense - and enough to know when it almost certainly isn’t.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Every signing including the new coach this summer has been trailed on NSC, reported by Romano, Sky and multiple others bit by bit - days, weeks before the club announce it. Rumours for some, good reporting for others. . Barber said last night don’t believe what you read (eg Romano on Gruda ?) - who was probably over in Lancing at the time getting his medical done.

So I’m fine reading transfer reporting, people speculating on here and knowing enough to realise that some of it , a lot of it , is nonsense - and enough to know when it almost certainly isn’t.
Yeah it's been ages since the last major signing completely out of the blue with no rumours at all. Veltman perhaps? Was Pedro rumoured - I really can't remember.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
A few days ago according to this fella (which is where they've sourced the quote above) who looks like he's the Fabrizio Romano of Turkish football.
His first ten mins of his vid/podcast today is about Ferdi Kadioglu
Seems utterly convinced that its close but not quite there yet. but this should not cause "any comfort" (to the Fenerbache fans)

(turn on the substitles and auto translate to English)

PS: Says he's now "in Brighton" to complete the transfer

A whole video and interview when they could’ve just asked @Frankworthington for the lowdown ☹️

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
You’re talking like you actually know what is going on in this transfer at the moment. Do you?
Bad choice of words by me…Apologise. I’m not in the know

“Id stand my ground exactly as we are” would read better if I had worded it, ”I’d stand my ground as we appear to be”

I was just answering your question re writing off money

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here