Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It’s his ego & wannabe celeb status! Plus the fact he’s a puppet and used by agents a lot.
Over 21 million followers suggests he already has celebrate status. Ego is just contrived on here by the usual suspects.
I don't have any unnatural hatred for him. If he gets it wrong regarding a transfer so what ? Many transfers fall through right up until the last minute.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Point I'm trying to make is, the article was from sky sports football page. They are telling us we are not close to agreeing a deal and have not offered 35m euro. As we can see there are lots of tweets from yesterday saying differently. Sky seem and so they should be a bit more credible than others that tweet. I admit I myself get drawn into the hysteria of it all but try to take a balanced view whilst giving an opinion and most of the time a light hearted one at that.
No that’s fine and I’m with you - I just wondered where the article was from as you didn’t say!

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Over 21 million followers suggests he already has celebrate status. Ego is just contrived on here by the usual suspects.
I don't have any unnatural hatred for him. If he gets it wrong regarding a transfer so what ? Many transfers fall through right up until the last minute.
Don’t agree with that. Loads of fans don’t like him - not just here. Have you ever heard the phone call with him and the Brentford Besotted fella? Well worth a listen. He’s an egotistical twat imo.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Point I'm trying to make is, the article was from sky sports football page. They are telling us we are not close to agreeing a deal and have not offered 35m euro. As we can see there are lots of tweets from yesterday saying differently. Sky seem and so they should be a bit more credible than others that tweet. I admit I myself get drawn into the hysteria of it all but try to take a balanced view whilst giving an opinion and most of the time a light hearted one at that.

The article is co-authored by Elliott Cook a very junior Sky Sports News editor, with 1k twitter followers, who occasionally tweets about Brighton.

Not sure I'd read too much into this.

The weight of noise coming out of Fenerbahce is backed by bigger and better sources.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Think it’s this one.
Appreciate it.

…one thing that cannot possibly be in dispute is that one way or another, he’s making money! I strongly suspect he helps the agents out posting exactly what they would like him to post to (unscrupulously/underhandedly) achieve their goal and in return they keep him reliably informed, and relevant. I scratch your back, you scratch mine…and the longer it goes on agents/players/clubs will find themselves on either side of it. They will consider him a necessary evil.

Simply put - don't believe the rumours!

When a player signs the club will announce it - simples.
Sounds a bit boring to me.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If Bloom’s data values him at £30 million and they refuse to sell unless we play £35 million then we absolutely should not buy him. You wouldn’t write off £5 million of your own money like that, would you?
Yes and no, it isn't just a matter of what he is worth, it's what he is worth to us.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Maybe, but we've being linked to all and sundry if you believe the gossip. Very little truth in any of it in all reality.
Just don't get disappointed when the 'rumours' don't materialize.
There aren't many player threads of much size with players we are currently linked to. It is reasonable (and fun as another poster said) to speculate a little, especially when the target involved seems a realistic fit. The same old faces repeatedly stating 'It'll never happen, 'it won't happen', 'not a chance' are really wasting their time as part of the enjoyment of close season in particular is the idea that the team may change and that the change may bring improvement and excitement.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Maybe, but we've being linked to all and sundry if you believe the gossip. Very little truth in any of it in all reality.
Just don't get disappointed when the 'rumours' don't materialize.
That’s where I’m going right then. I don’t believe everything I read, and I am therefore rarely disappointed/over excited and only ever entirely pleased/frustrated when things are confirmed. A moderated/balanced ‘take it with a pinch of salt’ approach does me fine, and I am both informed and entertained, all in moderation. No need for either extreme IMO. Don't believe everything you read as gospel, and don’t be naive enough to entirely discount everything either.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
The article is co-authored by Elliott Cook a very junior Sky Sports News editor, with 1k twitter followers, who occasionally tweets about Brighton.

Not sure I'd read too much into this.

The weight of noise coming out of Fenerbahce is backed by bigger and better sources.
Afternoon Johnny...there was alot of noise coming out of Turkey yesterday and if I'm right in thinking the two big ones were contradicting each other! One said he was in Brighton! Would love to get this over the line but even the Gomez saga isn't as clear as we thought. Hurry up Aug 30th 11pm!

Ace Grace

Oct 16, 2003
Worthing
I'm the opposite. I get pretty f*cked off when an exciting signing doesn't happen. Not because I am unrealistic. It is because I want that player to give Brighton s big kudos bump and make other teams sit up and take notice.

Ace Grace

Oct 16, 2003
Worthing
I'm the opposite. I get pretty f*cked off when an exciting signing doesn't happen. Not because I am unrealistic. It is because I want that player to give Brighton s big kudos bump and make other teams sit up and take notice.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I am currently in Turkey. I have not understood a word anyone has said about anything really so I have nothing to add apart from last years Albion + towel looks nice if I manage to beat the Russians to a sun bed.
Might look less nice if you scrawled "Kursk is Ukraine" on it, but still worth doing it for the bantz

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Might look less nice if you scrawled "Kursk is Ukraine" on it, but still worth doing it for the bantz
My grandad was from near Lviv which was in Poland at the time but after the war went into what is now Ukraine as part of the deal with Stalin. Maybe I should get into a debate with them about whether my grandad was in more danger when he fled the Nazis or the soviets (he spoke a few languages so he was kept captive). My gran was from what is now Slovakia so that could also make its way into conversation if we include a German.

I am not sure it would end well though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here