Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feeling guilty because I really could give a flying f*** if Liverpool go into admin

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Well I must give some sort of f*** as I wouldn't have posted this. Obviously the fans wouldn't deserve it but that aside, as a fan of football would it bother you if Liverpool got points deducted and then were relegated?

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
not really. i really have a hard time believing they will be deducted, probably the same way westham went and just get a small fine.

Apr 28, 2010
There not going into admin and roy will be gone by xmas. The court hearing tomorrow will be adjourned till later in the week, dont believe the shit on sly sports and in the scum and mirrior.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In reality this is a terrible tragedy as the Liverpool from 1977 - 1985 really did rule Europe in footballing terms.

Bill Shankly would turn in his grave at this disgrace caused by these two tinpot Yanks.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
There not going into admin and roy will be gone by xmas. The court hearing tomorrow will be adjourned till later in the week, dont believe the shit on sly sports and in the scum and mirrior.

Many hundreds of million in debt, no you're right it will never happen

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Liverpool will not have any points deducted points as the club will still be solvent, and there is a buyer ready to take over straight away.

STILL.

Cheffy

Jan 12, 2010
Totally agree with you, I don't give a f*** either. Never saw them helping us out! Just banging on about how special they are, history, stevie G .....blah, blah, blah!!
Sold your soul for foreign money - reap what you sow!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They could have 20 points deducted and still stay up. 9 points is f*** all and they would still be in the top 8 after this at the end of the season.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Totally agree with you, I don't give a f*** either. Never saw them helping us out! Just banging on about how special they are, history, stevie G .....blah, blah, blah!!
Sold your soul for foreign money - reap what you sow!

Out of interest, if Tony Bloom had not been English and ploughed his money onto us, would you still be saying the same thing ? Money is global these days, you have no idea where it comes from It's the people behind it that are in control, and these two yanks seems to be a couple of chancers - hopefully they'll walk away with no profit at all, an maybe a loss. They "bought" the club without spendingany money, so why shoullthey get anything for it?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I hope they do go into admnistration. I really do. Might stop a few owners buying clubs with money that isn't theirs thinking it's a good way to make a quick buck. These Americans are just chancers and like the Glaziers at Liverpool are using the club to their own ends.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They could have 20 points deducted and still stay up. 9 points is f*** all and they would still be in the top 8 after this at the end of the season.

Playing side is worse than last year and they finished 7th then after a decent start. Top 8?

Good luck.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Out of interest, if Tony Bloom had not been English and ploughed his money onto us, would you still be saying the same thing ? Money is global these days, you have no idea where it comes from It's the people behind it that are in control, and these two yanks seems to be a couple of chancers - hopefully they'll walk away with no profit at all, an maybe a loss. They "bought" the club without spendingany money, so why shoullthey get anything for it?

Snap!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn't bother me at all if they went into admin, would bother me if they went bust (which they won't do).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Playing side is worse than last year and they finished 7th then after a decent start. Top 8?

Good luck.

They will get 70 points - 9 = 61, so top 8 , yes.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ohhh but their fans appreciate the game, ohhh but hey have so much history, ohhh but f*** OFF

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont feel guilty, they aren't going into admin as RBS wont need to go down that route.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They will get 70 points - 9 = 61, so top 8 , yes.

Last year they achieved 63 points in total, this season they have 6 points in 7 games. This gives them 31 games to achieve 57 points to beat that. If they are deducted points that makes it 31 games to achieve 66 points.

???

I don't think they'll even beat their points tally for last year now, let alone after a 9 point deduction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here