Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Federico Turienzo - signed !

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Ideally we'd loan out Mcphee and Molango and keep McCammon untill we can assess the new boys. I think a loan spell is needed for Mcphee, he could do a job at league 1 level. McCammon will probably only want to leave if he get's offered a longer contract beyond this season. I can't see many takers at the moment but our squad is better for having them as even the favoured strikers (CKR, Leon, Jake and maybe Turienzo) still have a lot to prove at this level.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Scotty M said:
think he could suprise a lot of people this season

What, by being even worse than when I have seen him in the past?

Over-head kick at Bristol Rovers in the Coca Cola Cup apart, he's been a waste of space whenever he's played for us. Get rid. Not good enough. End of.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
gazwag said:
GYMNASTICS I GAIN IT IN THE END
When the third minute of discount gambled, the attacker Federico Turienzo, with a blow on the head, after a center of Enría, wrote down the goal of the triumph for the equipment of the Silver
The Silver, 16 of March (INFOSIC). Gimnasia and Esgirma the Silver last night found its prize in the end of the party before Union of Santa Fe, when winning by 2 to 1, in the stage of Students, the fifth date of the match Closing.

When the third minute of discount gambled, the attacker Federico Turienzo, with a blow on the head, after a center of Claudius Enría, wrote down the goal of the triumph for the equipment that Carlos Ramacciotti leads, who finished expulasdo.

Esteban González had marked, to the 22 minutes of the first time, the opening of the marker for Gimnasia and Norberto Fernandez, the partial tie for Union, to the 20 of the second part.

Gymnastics found the prize in the end in the field of its classic rival, because he was the one that it looked for more and the one that made better the things before a stingy santafesino equipment, that tried a tie that was not.

With the triumph the "Wolf" arrived at the 7 points and Union, that lost invicto, was with eight units.

Thats brilliant. I think.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
What, by being even worse than when I have seen him in the past?

Over-head kick at Bristol Rovers in the Coca Cola Cup apart, he's been a waste of space whenever he's played for us. Get rid. Not good enough. End of.

McPhee always looks poor BUT was AMAZING in the second half at Burnely last season, though that was more to do with Robinson replacing trolley ar half time.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
At one time McPhee and Kngiht looked to have forged a very workable partnership. Granted it was in 'League One' and only for a couple of months but they did seem to play well together.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
the full harris said:
McPhee always looks poor BUT was AMAZING in the second half at Burnely last season, though that was more to do with Robinson replacing trolley ar half time.
He did well off the bench when we got spanked at Plymouth as well.

But that's two good part-games out of how many? Don't think he'll ever be good enough for this level.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeha came off the bench. Looked lively and came close with a long range shot.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
At one time McPhee and Kngiht looked to have forged a very workable partnership. Granted it was in 'League One' and only for a couple of months but they did seem to play well together.

Workable could be applied to another recent numpty of ours, a certain loanee from Arsenal who buggered off to Coventry last pre-season and was a waste of space there also (Barrett ran around alot granted, but his end product was woeful)

Not saying McPhee won't make it in the 'footballing world', but his level is Dagenham/Canvey Island/Aldershot......not the Coca Cola leagues

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
But that happened after 33 minutes of the game?
eh?

He cam eon earl in the second half if I remember right.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Half of NSC are slating him already. Let's give him a chance eh?:)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
dougdeep said:
Half of NSC are slating him already. Let's give him a chance eh?:)

But that is the way is it not. Lets be honest if he is talented but has a certain surliness about him people will get on his back. Brighton fans seem to be able to settle for shite like Le Supermarche Chariot because he tries but get on Knight's back, because although talented does not always track back enough etc.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
But that is the way is it not. Lets be honest if he is talented but has a certain surliness about him people will get on his back. Brighton fans seem to be able to settle for shite like Le Supermarche Chariot because he tries but get on Knight's back, because although talented does not always track back enough etc.

I would dispute that Trolley tries most of the time.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This new guy doesn't need to be a world beater. As long as he can control the ball, hold off a defender or two and then play it into the feet of one of his teammates he'll do for me.:)

It'd be nice if at 6foot 3 he could head the ball aswell. Then I'll be 'over the moon'.:clap2:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Oh Chris McPhee oh Chris McPhee,
When will you score a goal for me?

Get him out on loan, or get rid. Probably a nice lad but not good enough, sorry.

Fingers crossed that Argy Bargy is the real deal.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
even if we do sign this argy i am still not eating corned (dog) beef out of principle (1982) :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here