Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Federico Turienzo - signed !

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Ernest said:
We have already signed one waste of space striker in Pepsi Max so why is Magoo signing another one :angry: :angry: :angry: ?

Yes, I was wondering that too.

Hopefully he will improve on what little we have seen so far.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
As long as McGhee doesn't say "He's one for the future" coz we need one for right now.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Personally, I don't think he looked that great against Lewes... his shooting was particularly poor... in fact, Sancho looked better in his position...

Can't see why another striker is a priority... we need to get our keeper and defence sorted out first, IMHO...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Stoaty Ferret said:
He did seem to have a bit of skill on the deck and turned and ran at the Lewes dfence a few times. He didn't really work hard enough though to close down play - bearing in mind that MM places a great deal of importance on this. He looked OK in the air and can certainly hold it up and bring others into play.
What you must also remember is........does anyone know when his last game was.........he may not have played for a while, and it was bloody hot at Lewes.
He's obviously impressed in training.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Doesn't sound like an exciting prospect. Hopefully he won't be spending the bulk of the season in the reserves and then be released on a free transfer next season.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Let's give him a chance eh? You're all saying he didn't look that good against Lewes, how long did he play for? 50 minutes?

He may well have got a bit of fitness in training and lookedsharp to McGhee and may well be on very low wages. I think it's times like these where we need to reserve judgement.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Well word from the club is they seem to think they've found a gem. He came through the youth ranks and into the first team of the side that finished 2nd in the Argentinian premier league 3 seasons back and finished upper mid table since then. While he wasn't a regular or prolific he scored some vital goals, including a headed winner against River Plate. From what I understand he fits the bill physically and technicallyand has over 50 first team games under his belt. Compared to Molango who had single figure first team experience in an obscure league he should adjust well.

Realisticly we are not going to attract proven players in there prime but if he can make an impact we can move forward and offload some of the deadwood upfront. That has got to be a good thing.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
y2dave said:
Well word from the club is they seem to think they've found a gem. He came through the youth ranks and into the first team of the side that finished 2nd in the Argentinian premier league 3 seasons back and finished upper mid table since then. While he wasn't a regular or prolific he scored some vital goals, including a headed winner against River Plate. From what I understand he fits the bill physically and technicallyand has over 50 first team games under his belt. Compared to Molango who had single figure first team experience in an obscure league he should adjust well.

Realisticly we are not going to attract proven players in there prime but if he can make an impact we can move forward and offload some of the deadwood upfront. That has got to be a good thing.

Here Here
:clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
y2dave said:

Sounds promising.

:)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bew4194 said:
McCammon probably, can't see McPhee leaving just yet.
I'd say McCammon is above McPhee in the pecking order.....

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Stinky Kat said:
goodbye magammon and mcphee then?

yeah let's just have three strikers in the squad, one without experience at this level and the other with no experience of the english game, and then wonder why Knight doesn't score goals

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Silent Bob said:

mcghee prefered to use mcphee when he was fit last season towards the end. i think he could suprise a lot of people this season

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not quite sure about the google translation but he can head the ball ....

GYMNASTICS I GAIN IT IN THE END
When the third minute of discount gambled, the attacker Federico Turienzo, with a blow on the head, after a center of Enría, wrote down the goal of the triumph for the equipment of the Silver
The Silver, 16 of March (INFOSIC). Gimnasia and Esgirma the Silver last night found its prize in the end of the party before Union of Santa Fe, when winning by 2 to 1, in the stage of Students, the fifth date of the match Closing.

When the third minute of discount gambled, the attacker Federico Turienzo, with a blow on the head, after a center of Claudius Enría, wrote down the goal of the triumph for the equipment that Carlos Ramacciotti leads, who finished expulasdo.

Esteban González had marked, to the 22 minutes of the first time, the opening of the marker for Gimnasia and Norberto Fernandez, the partial tie for Union, to the 20 of the second part.

Gymnastics found the prize in the end in the field of its classic rival, because he was the one that it looked for more and the one that made better the things before a stingy santafesino equipment, that tried a tie that was not.

With the triumph the "Wolf" arrived at the 7 points and Union, that lost invicto, was with eight units.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Silent Bob said:

McPhee only looked good last season when he played with Jake, 2nd half at Turf moor those two were immense.

McGammon scored some goals, but looked far too clumsy and drunker than me on a match day - so summing up both have a lot to prove in order to stay, as does this Argentinian fellow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here