Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I've just tried to regster to see what the northern lowlife are saying about us, and amazingly, it refused my registration and told me my e mail was now banned!! :tantrum:

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
I've just tried to regster to see what the northern lowlife are saying about us, and amazingly, it refused my registration and told me my e mail was now banned!! :tantrum:

what email did you use as its not a case of you being banned more a case of certain email providers like hotmail gmail etc being banned

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what email did you use as its not a case of you being banned more a case of certain email providers like hotmail gmail etc being banned

they ban two of the most popular e-mail addresses?! :facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

That would seem a rather daft rule given most people won't own their own domain and won't want to use their work email :facepalm:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
They might struggle to get in the home seats. I'm sure that only people on the database before the date that tickets went on sale are able to purchase.

Could it be that the police are concerned about trouble? Have they got an 'element'?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Like I said on the other thread, imagine if it was the other way round. People would be suggesting all sorts on here!

Boycotting is a tad extreme but I do feel slightly sorry for them.

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
they ban two of the most popular e-mail addresses?! :facepalm:
most free emails are banned as we had a few problems with spamers but fans of all clubs are welcome onas long as you can get in with the email already a few BHA fans on there with some posting as I type on here

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
most free emails are banned as we had a few problems with spamers but fans of all clubs are welcome onas long as you can get in with the email already a few BHA fans on there with some posting as I type on here

you need better spam control then!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I tried to register using Gmail...

So "free" web based emails are banned? CAn I ask why?

also you have a sub forum all about MANCHESTER UNITED so you did not turn your backs on them? you are just in waiting?

If the Glazers decide to sell they will dump FCUM faster than you can say Drive by Shooting

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Interesting. Firstly as many of us are aware there are certain people high up within the club whose competence has been called into question before - it might be down to them. Or it could be police advice, who knows?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Woking were 'allocated' the west stand too weren't they? But when it became clear they'd sell more, they got more, and they probably would have been in the east stand anyway as it's cheaper for the club. Was Derby after Man City the last cup game where an away side were in the away end?

They need to get a grip.

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
They might struggle to get in the home seats. I'm sure that only people on the database before the date that tickets went on sale are able to purchase.

Could it be that the police are concerned about trouble? Have they got an 'element'?

maybe a bit boisterous and over exuberant at times but never malicious mainly any trouble has been teams from league clubs like leeds and stoke turning up at away games to try and have a go

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so for all this, have the club actually confirmed the allocation? they have half a point if Woking were given the full allocation, but on the other hand they do need to stop acting like children.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Perhaps they should try selling the ones they have got before they worry about getting any more. After all Brighton is a bit further away than Rochdale.

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
The game has been confirmed for Saturday 27th November, kick off 3pm. Our allocation will be 845 tickets which is 10% of the total capacity and despite submissions from FC United, Brighton have declined to provide us with anything greater than that.

Tickets are priced at £10 for adults and £5 concessions.

From the official FC site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here