Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Yoda

English & European
FCUM say they have only been offered 10%.

For me this is confirmed by the fact we are selling the East Stand to BHA fans.

Which is what we did with Woking ro start with. When it was clear they were going to be over the 850 the West stand holds they were moved.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would fully expect Woking to have had more travelling fans than FCUM simply because of distances. Lets see how good and loyal they are when it comes to travelling then....

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I can only think it is due to segregation issues before & after the game. I thought FCUM would have both of the East Stands as per Woking, but I don't think the club liked having the away supporters mixing with the home supporters at the main set of turnstyles at the East end of Withdean. I'm guessing the police had a say in the decision?

andilake

Nov 18, 2010
I would fully expect Woking to have had more travelling fans than FCUM simply because of distances. Lets see how good and loyal they are when it comes to travelling then....

We took about 800 to a pre season friendly in St Pauli (Germany) if that is any help

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
am I correct in thinking that no tickets are currently on sale for the two blocks where Woking sat/stood? Perhaps the clubs is hedging its bets.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I wonder whether it may be down to Woking virtually having "home" advantage at the Withdean as their 1,000 or so fans sang from start to finish whilst we all sat in pensive silence? Much harder to do that sat miles from the pitch and their team in the normal away end.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I can only think it is due to segregation issues before & after the game. I thought FCUM would have both of the East Stands as per Woking, but I don't think the club liked having the away supporters mixing with the home supporters at the main set of turnstyles at the East end of Withdean. I'm guessing the police had a say in the decision?

Guessing that they'd be acting on the advice of the Mancs police then

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I still think they should have the away end. In 1983 we had to put up with there sister's club supporters in our end for the final an they were a bunch of dicks. then in the replay there in our end and it kicked of inside wembley( lower tier and they got battered) so sod em , glad they not having more who the f do they think they are ....FCUM

Ten_Acres_Lane

Nov 7, 2010

We took 850+ to Hamburg, 600+ Leipzig, 500+ Belfast for Friendly Matches, I don't think travelling down to the south coast is too much of a hurdle for the vast majority...remember a lot of us used to support MUFC and are accustomed to travelling, we even got down to that London twice in '83!:laugh:

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
unofficial coach usually 1 coach for aways three were booked up within 15-20 mins of the draw taking place official coach usually struggles to sell out at least two of them so far
had we the same amount of tickets as Woking they would have all gone no problem

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
We took 850+ to Hamburg, 600+ Leipzig, 500+ Belfast for Friendly Matches, I don't think travelling down to the south coast is too much of a hurdle for the vast majority...remember a lot of us used to support MUFC and are accustomed to travelling, we even got down to that London twice in '83!:laugh:

so you all travel from Machester do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here