Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
We took 850+ to Hamburg, 600+ Leipzig, 500+ Belfast for Friendly Matches, I don't think travelling down to the south coast is too much of a hurdle for the vast majority...remember a lot of us used to support MUFC and are accustomed to travelling, we even got down to that London twice in '83!:laugh:

You are right of course MUFC fans are used to travelling.

Usually from Plymouth or Kent.

ta - was forgetting there are STH in those areas, Families, etc

The club might want to see the take up in those stands up to 5pm Monday. If not much, then move them to South Stand and five those stands to FCUM.

Yoda

English & European
Will there ever be a return to football as it used to be at Old trafford?

Glazers are not the only issue!

FCUM is my future and many others.

What happens if (in 20-30 years time) FCUM start getting too big and you start to turn into yet another MUFC, will you all jump ship again and form yet another club?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I'm surprised we did not see how well FCUM sold tickets on Saturday before releasing tickets for the family stand for Albion supporters? Seems we have no option to give them anymore tickets now. Strange decision by the club if it was not on police advice?

How would we feel if we got a third round tie against away at a premiership side and they gave us only a 10% allocation instead of 15% which is what your meant to have for FA cup matches? Even more galling is when you know the home sections won't be full.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You know I just realised something ?... of course they will bring loads of fans.... from London

Ten_Acres_Lane

Nov 7, 2010
What happens if (in 20-30 years time) FCUM start getting too big and you start to turn into yet another MUFC, will you all jump ship again and form yet another club?

I would be very surprised if that could/would ever happen seeing that the members own and vote on all important issues within the club.

You need to read the Clubs constitution to help understand what we are about.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
then in the replay there in our end and it kicked of inside wembley( lower tier and they got battered) so sod em , glad they not having more who the f do they think they are ....FCUM

Yes indeed they did. Just after half time I recall.

f*** em...if they dont want to come down here...TOUGH

I hate WANKY WANKY WANKY WANKY WANKYSHIRE

Ten_Acres_Lane

Nov 7, 2010
so did Kevin and Perry!!!

seriously though, do most of the travelling fans come from in and around Manchester, or do you have nationwide support?

Vast majority of FCUM's support is from Manchester and the North West.

We are a broad Church where everyone is welcome..

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I would be very surprised if that could/would ever happen seeing that the members own and vote on all important issues within the club.

You need to read the Clubs constitution to help understand what we are about.

I can't be arsed if I'm honest mate. No disrespect to you personally but your club and its moral crusade are getting on my tits just as much as Man Utd do.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm surprised we did not see how well FCUM sold tickets on Saturday before releasing tickets for the family stand for Albion supporters? Seems we have no option to give them anymore tickets now. Strange decision by the club if it was not on police advice?

Family stand and East Stand tickets were being sold to home supporters for the Woking game before the decision was reversed and home supporters were contacted by phone/email and told they were being repositioned in the South Stand. I'm guessing that the club are doing the same this time around. Seeing what the home uptake is like then making a final decision. This assumes of course the police have not had a big say in the matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here