Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
When fans decided the Glaziers had ruined Manchester United, no funding, asset stripping, no player investment, putting up prices and saddling the club with debt.

Why not just support a local team with the best investment, newer stadium, easy to get too and no debt, would make sense to me..

Attachments

• rooney-manchester-city.jpg
    rooney-manchester-city.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 372

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
You don't come across as a football supporter tbh, you come across as the reason why REAL football supporters the length and breadth of this country despise Man United and everything they stand for, the "I'm Charlie big bollocks look at me with my green and yellow scarf on" bullshit that NOBODY cares about.
WE are a REAL football club with REAL history and REAL fans and when OUR club faced adversity we fought it together instead of running away to start a new team.
Your arrogance is overwhelming and I just hope our superior footballing ability will take us to the 3rd round and that we don't have to endure your "massive club" mentality from a bunch of non league wannabes ever again.

top post. sums up my feelings nicely. i was interested in and sympathetic towards fc united before the draw was made. i now think you're no different to the other united lot, just as unpleasant and just as thick.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
top post. sums up my feelings nicely. i was interested in and sympathetic towards fc united before the draw was made. i now think you're no different to the other united lot, just as unpleasant and just as thick.

You forgot 'just as arrogant' :thumbsup:

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I know that was tongue-in cheek, but my parents [next door to Catt] probably wouldn't appreciate that advice too much, cheers...

Pity them living next door to him, yes very :p and not aimed at all at Mr and Mrs Hans Kray Fan Club senior.

If we avoid the playoffs and a cup run, they (and Mr Catt) can have the place back to them selves soon..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pity them living next door to him, yes very :p and not aimed at all at Mr and Mrs Hans Kray Fan Club senior.

If we avoid the playoffs and a cup run, they (and Mr Catt) can have the place back to them selves soon..

Well, interesting you should say 'back' to themselves.

Incredibly, despite his incessant bitching about the Albion's tenure, Catt actually bought that house AFTER the Albion moved there.

Yes, really.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Well, interesting you should say 'back' to themselves.

Incredibly, despite his incessant bitching about the Albion's tenure, actually bought that house AFTER the Albion moved there.

Yes, really.

Did'nt Mr Banna also have the pleasure of Mr Catt as a neighbour..

Perhaps Mr Catt is also an avid FCUM fan, he could even be jibbjabb the voice of football..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This thread has a bit of a 'Haye V Harrison' feel to it, big build up, plenty of trash talk followed by.......6-0

:thumbsup:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Of which our protest started in 2005, the scarves 10 months ago. You fuckin' 'tard!

Ok, would you like to inform us what direct action you took against the Glazers in that 5 year period? Just the stuff more noteworthy than pitch invasions, having a match abandoned and storming the directors' box will do. You must have done more than us "institutionalised" "tourists" after all. And then you can apologise for the insult too. Thanks in advance.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I would just like to point out that I bear no ill will towards FCUM, indeed I have a friend who attends their matches. I just take exception to the comments herein from one individual.

Jan 30, 2008
Ok, would you like to inform us what direct action you took against the Glazers in that 5 year period? Just the stuff more noteworthy than pitch invasions, having a match abandoned and storming the directors' box will do. You must have done more than us "institutionalised" "tourists" after all. And then you can apologise for the insult too. Thanks in advance.
are the M.I.B and your Bury muckers turning up ???

sillioussodduss

Nov 19, 2010
I reckon come next saturday evening we'll have witnessed a game, sung our hearts out, had a jar or two and all got home safely having enjoyed the match.
Theyll be no pitch invasion as its too far to run and plod will be happy that he's upset some football fans (doesnt matter who they support)

Any comments made by myself are just banter nothing more, IF I get tickets for myself and my kids were looking for a cracking day out, nothing more and nothing less. If I dont its just tough, end of

Oh and Tufty, get off their forum, your embarassing yourself again

Hopefully see you a week on Sat

Forza FCUM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here