Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

sillioussodduss

Nov 19, 2010
By the time you've been watching matches at that ground 20-odd times for each of the last 12 years the joke starts to wear a bit thin. So you have a crap view for one game? Big deal. It's what we have all the time. Take it or leave it.

Jesus your all so touchy arent you.

Just because you put up with it doesnt mean we shouldnt complain, I understand your frustration, chill

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Just because you put up with it doesnt mean we shouldnt complain, I understand your frustration, chill

Your f***ing hilarious, we play at the only ground we possibly can while we fight tooth and nail for a new one, we didnt give up and walk away to doss it up in non leagues we stayed and fought and that is our reward, dont like it? Dont come? You wont be missed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I assume that's sarcasm.

If not, then triple bollocks is it 'out of order'.

Best supported club in the country, plenty of fans in Sussex, and they can muster... THREE.

Whoopy-shit.

:thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

If it's good enough for Manchester City, the richest club in the WORLD then it must be good enough for non league tin pot FCUM?

Discuss

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Blimey, start of a good old binfest.

Has the club actually made a final decision on the allocation?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Its how I felt at the time buddy, no regrets.

That stand really is a joke though, you have to admit

Perhaps you might like to read a little of OUR history.

Perhaps then you might understand why we are playing where we are.

We fought for our club, yes it meant playing games at Gillingham for two years and enduring 11 years at the shit hole that is Withdean, but we still have OUR club.

BTW, we do have rather a nice new ground just down the road, shame you're a year early. (And you would have got 2,250 seats there!)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've managed to get banned from their forum. Didn't swear once, was not at all agressive and wished them good luck in the end.

Oh well.

livelylobster

Nov 19, 2010
Ok, would you like to inform us what direct action you took against the Glazers in that 5 year period? Just the stuff more noteworthy than pitch invasions, having a match abandoned and storming the directors' box will do. You must have done more than us "institutionalised" "tourists" after all. And then you can apologise for the insult too. Thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI5g9L5ewzU&feature=related

This whole charade is totally unnecessary. If Brighton gave FCUM what they gave Woking or what they by rights are entitled too then all this antagonism wouldn't have been created.

Brighton have got a lot to answer for if there is trouble on the 27th. By hook or crook there will be scores of FC in the home ends myself included. From reading these pages it seems to be the general consensus that it wont be a sell out so why not just give them FC the extra tickets?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We give 45% of the net gain of the match. Would we still have to do that if they boycotted? I'm not sure we would make much of a gain anyway.

Not much left after the bill for policing is paid (do we also have to make a payment to BTP ?)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

This whole charade is totally unnecessary. If Brighton gave FCUM what they gave Woking or what they by rights are entitled too then all this antagonism wouldn't have been created.

Brighton have got a lot to answer for if there is trouble on the 27th. By hook or crook there will be scores of FC in the home ends myself included. From reading these pages it seems to be the general consensus that it wont be a sell out so why not just give them FC the extra tickets?

I wonder why :facepalm:

Do you need something to colour in to work it out ffs

Yoda

English & European

Have they brought tickets for our games before then? Only tickets in the home end are on sale to people already on the club database. :dunce:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

READ the thread NUMBNUTS. Old Bill have said NO!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here