Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Didn't AFC Wimbledon become unpopular in the rise through the non-leagues because they got a but big for their boots?

JibbinIn

Nov 19, 2010
Cos you lot invented non league football didn't you? For how many years did you sit at OT like a muppet? As I said elsewhere, where were the UTD fans when you became a PLC - still at OT watching the Premier League titles roll in. THAT was the time to have started making a noise, not when the Glazers rolled up.

A couple of hours ago, I was thinking 'give them 15%'. Now, I'm not so sure. Perhaps it's attitudes like yours that have made the Police want you only have 845 tickets.

You seem a bit unsure by using a question mark. Everyone knows Alty invented non league! :lolol:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Claim a seat? No fuckin' thanks. We're not institutionalized like your mob to 'sit down and shut the f*** up'.
No stewards will make us sit in any ground. We'll stand on the running track thanks.:rave:

Think you're picking on the wrong club tbh, mate. When we were being f***ed by our owners we invaded the directors' box, stormed the pitch and snapped the crossbars. You just turned up in a different colour scarf.

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
Why, because we refuse to sit on a plastic seat?

We're football supporters and stand and sing. Not sit and spectate like a fuckin' tourist.

beacuse its impossible to support your team whilst sitting down....

what i find ironic is whining about the rules (ala allocation) whilst refusing to adhere to them...

if you dont want to sit down, fine. Go elsewhere, its not your ground to dictate..

JibbinIn

Nov 19, 2010
845 on Police advice or not, they'll still be more than 845 FC in the ground to watch us go on into the 3rd round.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Claim a seat? No fuckin' thanks. We're not institutionalized like your mob to 'sit down and shut the f*** up'.
No stewards will make us sit in any ground. We'll stand on the running track thanks.:rave:

You boys sound well hard core. THE ULTIMATE football fans some might say. And I thought United fans were tossers. You won't win many friends with an attitude like that son, get the chip off your shoulder and stop acting as if FCUNTS, or whatever you're called, invented terrace culture.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Why, because we refuse to sit on a plastic seat?

We're football supporters and stand and sing. Not sit and spectate like a fuckin' tourist.

You don't come across as a football supporter tbh, you come across as the reason why REAL football supporters the length and breadth of this country despise Man United and everything they stand for, the "I'm Charlie big bollocks look at me with my green and yellow scarf on" bullshit that NOBODY cares about.
WE are a REAL football club with REAL history and REAL fans and when OUR club faced adversity we fought it together instead of running away to start a new team.
Your arrogance is overwhelming and I just hope our superior footballing ability will take us to the 3rd round and that we don't have to endure your "massive club" mentality from a bunch of non league wannabes ever again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Best way into that section of the ground is via a house behind the away end. Just ask for John Catt's house, he'll let you in to Withdean or you could even watch from his garden if he has'nt got a bonfire on the go.

I know that was tongue-in cheek, but my parents [next door to Catt] probably wouldn't appreciate that advice too much, cheers...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You don't come across as a football supporter tbh, you come across as the reason why REAL football supporters the length and breadth of this country despise Man United and everything they stand for, the "I'm Charlie big bollocks look at me with my green and yellow scarf on" bullshit that NOBODY cares about.
WE are a REAL football club with REAL history and REAL fans and when OUR club faced adversity we fought it together instead of running away to start a new team.
Your arrogance is overwhelming and I just hope our superior footballing ability will take us to the 3rd round and that we don't have to endure your "massive club" mentality from a bunch of non league wannabes ever again.

Thread closed! :thumbsup:

sillioussodduss

Nov 19, 2010

You are maximusbiggus and I claim my £5 :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here