Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United issue a statement regarding tickets.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We have both had our struggles in the past QUOTE]
not meaning to be rude here (and i admire your stance incidentally)...but i fail to see the
correlation between our past struggles and yours.
did you have a chairman that came in purely with the intent on earning a profit from your team?
did you then see your ground sold from under you for an enormous profit to said chairman?
have you ever had to invade the pitch and smash up your own ground to get your feelings across?
have you ever stood outside your ground..urging fellow fans not to go in?
did you then travel 160 mile round trip to watch home games?
have you had to put up with being in an athletics track for 13 fuckin years?
have you had to march (several times) in order to get what you want?
have you had to fight against an adjacent council intent on destroying the club?

no?

didnt fuckin think so.
simple fact is...you dont/didnt like your chairman.
ours tried to fuckin KILL us.
similarities?
dont fuckin think so me old china

Have we got time to have a GIANT FLAG made out of this?

:bowdown:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
2. The chair of the SAG is a senior council employee, a specially-convened SAG was called as a result of discussions between THE CLUB, Sussex Police and the council.

taken from your ask the board, ie the CLUB instigated a meeting of the SAG not the police or the council-why and whom

Not sure I can see how you draw that conclusion.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
2. The chair of the SAG is a senior council employee, a specially-convened SAG was called as a result of discussions between THE CLUB, Sussex Police and the council.

taken from your ask the board, ie the CLUB instigated a meeting of the SAG not the police or the council-why and whom

sorry could not stay away !!

No, it was called after a discussion between 'the club, Sussex Police and the council'

Your chip on the shoulder attitude is becoming boring now.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I am f***ing sick of FCUM and their endless bleating about tickets. The sooner the game is over, and they piss off back to their noddy league, the better.

I was just about to post almost exactly the same response:thumbsup:

I am bored of FCUM now and their holier than thou, 'we are a real club blah blah blah' attitude, God it is so f***ing BORING NOW - JUST SHUT UP!. I can't wait for this game to come and go whatever the result which I'm not particularly bothered about any more. Then we can forget about them.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I would imagine that the club take advice for all games that will prove popular for away fans.

You'll be getting the same allocation as Man City (your ex-arch rivals) and they were limited by a database ticket history.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Did you stop reading after capitalising the word? the meeting involved the club, yes, it also included the police and the council. Unfortunately, the club doesn't have the authority to overrule the police and council, so if the police and council were fine with us giving you the full 15% you'd have it. The club would have no grounds not to give them to you and the FA would force us to. If, however, the police and/or council insist we limit your allocation, the club has to.

Being at the meeting doesn't make it the club's decision, no matter how much emphasis you put on the words "the club" when listing the attendees.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
and still hope to meet some of the hardcore Brighton hans who have kept the club going through thick and thin.

Dunno what dream world you live in sunshine but these so-called hardcore fans don't exist. Just mums, dads, sons and daughters from all walks of Sussex life who stuck by our club when it was at its lowest.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
merely speculated about the source of the demand to make us a Catogory C club.

Bleated on endlessly about it more like. Take it on the chin and move on with your life, you whiney little girl.

Absolutely. You'll certainly get a warm welcome over the PA! I suspect there have been a few spats on here which I haven't read (that's how NSC is) but all the folk I know who were part of the battle to save our club think the FCUM story is a great one and we wish you all the very best - apart from on Saturday of course! You took a different path to us (I'd have liked to have seen the Glaziers put under siege as we did Archer and Co) but realise that it wasn't just about the Glaziers, it was about the whole way football is going.

On Sat, of course. given that you just lost to my wife's home town Northwich Vics and we beat them 8-0 in the Cup not long ago, you've got a mountain to climb and I'm looking for 9 as a little bit of proxy revenge for 83
:)

Blah, blah, blah. Up the f***ing revolution etc etc. I do hope you make quite clear on the PA that this is YOUR personal opinion. You don't speak for all fans despite what your inflated ego tells you otherwise.

not meaning to be rude here (and i admire your stance incidentally)...but i fail to see the
did you have a chairman that came in purely with the intent on earning a profit from your team?
did you then see your ground sold from under you for an enormous profit to said chairman?
have you ever had to invade the pitch and smash up your own ground to get your feelings across?
have you had to fight against an adjacent council intent on destroying the club?

no?

didnt fuckin think so.
similarities?

Spot f***ing on. This post alone should be compulsory reading for all FCUM fans.

Dandyman

In London village.
Tickets for 'J' block are Being reserved for FCUM if the FA say they can have more tickets. The chap in the club shop said that earlier. Don’t believe me phone the shop.

Should be fun - I'm in the same J block seat I have my ST for for.

Does this mean some FCUM type is going to sit in my lap or it just the usual NSC spazzfest ?

I love the attitude that no one has ever suffered like the Albion btw makes us sound as big a bunch of MOPEs as Celtic.

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
Originally Posted by livelylobster

no?

didnt fuckin think so.
similarities?

:bowdown:

May I offer sincere apologies from all FC fans and fans of all other clubs world wide

After reading the above I think its time now that a new law was passed that any football club in the future that has any problems that the fans meekly just give up

It seems that
there is no point in the future of any fans protest any more because they simply just could not match your protest

Never in my life did I expect the chicken mourners from Self pity city to lose their title

I look forward to reading my dads bigger then your dad next issue

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I must admit I'm bored to tears with the whole thing now. Yes it is a shame that there will be about four thousand empty seats as it would have been possible to sell a load more and both clubs would have liked the aditional revenue. But there you go. We know what it's like playing at Withean with regard to all the planning restrictions we have to put up with and it's a shame that some of the FCUM fans are too up their own arses to understand.

I've always had sympathy with FCUM and the reasons behind its formation and I will admit that about 90% of the FCUM fans who've been on here have been ok, but there have been the odd gobshites like politico who I see is still trying to distort the facts. That's when I remember that when all's said and done they're still Manchester United fans at heart: you can take the arrogant twats out of Old Trafford but they're still arrogant twats. Apologies to the decent FCUM fans, with and without tickets, for tarring you all with the same brush.

[Anyway writing this on a subject I no longer give a shit about has at least taken my mind off the cricket.]

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

??? so how do get from that the Club convened a meeting, rather than the council or the police? nice :fishing:

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
??? so how do get from that the Club convened a meeting, rather than the council or the police? nice :fishing:

no idea but someone did but is that anything unusual don't think so
what concerns me more is making the game a cat c game costing both clubs money

and if going of the so called reasoning then shouldn't almost every game in the country be a cat c game then

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
no idea but someone did but is that anything unusual don't think so
what concerns me more is making the game a cat c game costing both clubs money

and if going of the so called reasoning then shouldn't almost every game in the country be a cat c game then

Brighton are doing what they have been advised to do, why they powers that be have made this decision I couldn't say but don't blame the club because as you say, we'll lose money too.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia

no?

didnt fuckin think so.
similarities?

Briliantly put, am I alone in thinking this is the game where we awaken from our current "slumber", get back to Gus' A game and kick some serious non-league cannon fodder arse?

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
My God, what a bunch of self righteous wankers some of you have become! You should be ashamed of yourselves, you sound pathetic! If the boot was on the other foot we would be outraged by a decision like this. Cat C game against a team in division 8, a half empty ground, based on decisions by an unelected quango that meets in secret, no right of appeal and no explanation necessary or provided. And we are supposed to live in a democracy!

As a game, obviously it's not high on our list of priorties, probably a bit like Villa felt when we went to our "cup final" there in last years 3rd round, but I don't recall Villa fans calling us a moaning tin pot club with delusions of grandeur. We should really be all in this together, fighting crap decisions by the authorities who just really just want us to pay our money, turn up, sit down quietly and all be good little boys and girls. There is absolutely no valid reason why they can't have the extra tickets, it's just that the police can't be arsed to do their job and this gives them an easy day. They need to have a look at how the Saints game was policed and stewarded to see professional crowd control in action, rather than the amateur and pathetic attempts at Withdean.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
My God, what a bunch of self righteous wankers some of you have become! You should be ashamed of yourselves, you sound pathetic! If the boot was on the other foot we would be outraged by a decision like this. Cat C game against a team in division 8, a half empty ground, based on decisions by an unelected quango that meets in secret, no right of appeal and no explanation necessary or provided. And we are supposed to live in a democracy!

As a game, obviously it's not high on our list of priorties, probably a bit like Villa felt when we went to our "cup final" there in last years 3rd round, but I don't recall Villa fans calling us a moaning tin pot club with delusions of grandeur. We should really be all in this together, fighting crap decisions by the authorities who just really just want us to pay our money, turn up, sit down quietly and all be good little boys and girls.

This is so right.

:amex::albion1:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Get ready to scramble for the 20 ticket away allocation if we draw! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here