London
No cities, only towns. Post pictures.

I will start.

Queenstown

Queenstown3.jpg

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
It might be a city, I'm not sure but its only small and not one of the usual so I chip in with Český Krumlov, in the Southern Czech Republic. It is a world heritage site and just down the road from Český Budějovice the home of the real Budweiser. Spent many a day sailing around the river in an inner tube interupted by regular beers.

Attachments

• cesky_krumlov_let.jpg
    cesky_krumlov_let.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 980

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
It might be a city, I'm not sure but its only small and not one of the usual so I chip in with Český Krumlov, in the Southern Czech Republic. It is a world heritage site and just down the road from Český Budějovice the home of the real Budweiser. Spent many a day sailing around the river in an inner tube interupted by regular beers.

Great choice, Sir. I will see your Krumau (as we say here) and raise you a TELC.

Attachments

• telc-nite-6b-big.jpg
    telc-nite-6b-big.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 826

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Le Puy is a quirky little place in the Auvergne - great walking country.

Attachments

• Le_Puy_en_Velay_Panorama.jpg
    Le_Puy_en_Velay_Panorama.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 848

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Until the 1970s, this place was only accessible by sea, and home only to rich people with boats. Salvador Dalí had a summer home here. And a German woman with the most perfect bosoms sat next to me on the beach as well. Really.

cadaques_gran.jpg

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Not far from Chappers' Narbonne, I give you the beautiful Collioure. Go out of season - you will not be disappointed.

Attachments

• FabCollioure.jpg
    FabCollioure.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 796

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Bognor Regis

Attachments

• 04GCAIVKT0CCA9YW9MNCAB129HGCALISCK3CAUK9AZUCA43XN5OCAXVGNRLCA88FS11CA3GACMOCADV8HWWCAPSIAVBCAQMK.jpg
    04GCAIVKT0CCA9YW9MNCAB129HGCALISCK3CAUK9AZUCA43XN5OCAXVGNRLCA88FS11CA3GACMOCADV8HWWCAPSIAVBCAQMK.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 696

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The town where I was born...

Nanaimo.

Attachments

• 429-Nanaimo2.jpg
    429-Nanaimo2.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 714

La Rochelle (possibly a city) in France and just over the bridge St Martin de Re, on the Ile de Re. Should be some accents in there somewhere but can't be arsed to put them in.

UK - Lewes, Totnes, Bridgnorth (Salop) - all towns on hills with Castles strangely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here