speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Fallujah

fallujah_war.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This has been one of my favourite towns for a nice meal and evening out for the last 30 years
ibiza-town-at-night.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Never uploaded before ... so here goes ... Arundel, it rocks!

Attachments

• DSC00028.JPG
    DSC00028.JPG
    467.9 KB · Views: 126

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OK, how do you make them smaller! Sorry

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Another French one from me - Cordes-sur-Ciel (about an hour NE of Toulouse).

Attachments

• cordes.jpg
    cordes.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 119

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
It might be a city, I'm not sure but its only small and not one of the usual so I chip in with Český Krumlov, in the Southern Czech Republic. It is a world heritage site and just down the road from Český Budějovice the home of the real Budweiser. Spent many a day sailing around the river in an inner tube interupted by regular beers.

Never heard of Český Krumlov until today, when I saw it on Coach Trip (More4)! They went rafting on the river there - looked great.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Not far from Chappers' Narbonne, I give you the beautiful Collioure. Go out of season - you will not be disappointed.

One of the greatest towns I have ever visited. You can sit out in the evening with a pastis and watch the french special forces training scaling the ramparts too, fantastic free evenings entertainment. and also lots of art and all that old shit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tim Over Whelmed Never uploaded before ... so here goes ... Arundel said:
Sorry Tim but surely the cathedral makes Arundel a city, at least in ye olde terms.

So all your hard work was for nothing.

(God I sound like the town police today, has the pedant award been handed out yet)

Oct 25, 2003
Sorry Tim but surely the cathedral makes Arundel a city, at least in ye olde terms.

So all your hard work was for nothing.

(God I sound like the town police today, has the pedant award been handed out yet)

because arundel's cathedral is catholic it doesn't automatically make it a city

i THINK anyway

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
04-South-Devon-Dorset-Coast.JPG

:clap2:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2682176440_90a20a9800.jpg

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
One of the greatest towns I have ever visited. You can sit out in the evening with a pastis and watch the french special forces training scaling the ramparts too, fantastic free evenings entertainment. and also lots of art and all that old shit.

Have seen said special forces trying (mainly unsuccessfully) to get off lifeboats and get to the beach.

Collioure in spring is just fantastic - great seafront bars & restaurants, beautiful bay and great for walking.

May I also recommend Dinan. Great for families going to France for the first time.

Attachments

• dinan2.jpg
    dinan2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 55

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Have seen said special forces trying (mainly unsuccessfully) to get off lifeboats and get to the beach.

Collioure in spring is just fantastic - great seafront bars & restaurants, beautiful bay and great for walking.

Agree totally mate. French Catalunya (sp?) is vastly under rated full stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here