Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite RADIO D.J.'s

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Colin Murray on radio 1 in the evening. Sadly about to leave and Nick Grimshaw is taking over and he's shite.

Murray is quality on fightingt alk and is moving to do Sunday sport on five live.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
John peels show was awesome, there's no one else who could possibly do what he did.

I've always liked Pete Tongs essential selection, other than that the radio is a bit shit

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Sadly no longer on the airwaves of Sussex, but still my all time fave none the less. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

Terry Garoghan :bowdown:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Mr Chris Moyles followed by Zane Lowe

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Scott Mills for me. One smart kiddie, always good to listen to, much smarter, and all-round better - by FAR! - than that fat stubbly c_unt Moyles of the eternal pauses.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Doctor Fox is the king of commercial radio.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
John Peel was a legend, there are few DJs who can hold a candle to the man...lost count of the number of times he would put a record on at what he thought was the wrong speed, change it, then decide that the original version was better...one of the few DJs who could make you believe that he was talking directly to you and that you were his only listener. Can't say that I liked everything he played, probably one record in three was to my own taste, another was OK but the third was awful...the good far outweighed the bad and he pretty much moulded my taste in music from my early teens onwards.

Of todays crop of DJs, I like Colin Murray (sad to hear he is leaving), Scott Mills is good value for money and I never tire of listening to Nihal...the rest are pretty average, except for Sarah Cox who really gets on my tits and has me reaching for the off button every time I hear her voice.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Smashy & Nicey :yahoo:

SMASHIE: Right. Well, one thing I do know is that, er, today is Tuesday, which is quite literally… Tuesday.

NICEY: I love Tuesdays, don't you mate?

SMASHIE: Certainly do mate, it's one of the best between Monday and Wednesday type days we've got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here