Danny Baker
Colin Murray
Mark & Lard (in Radio 1 days)
Simon Mayo (Now not then)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
As a Radio 1 listener I like Moyles, Mills and Zane, but can't stand Colin or Edith.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Steve Lamacq, 6 music in the late afternoon/evening. Especially on Thursday when they do single out

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Obviously John Peel, the defining point of my music taste from the age of 14/15. I did actually cry when I heard...

I'm surprised about the Colin Murrays. I only hear him on 5Live, but find him quite annoying (though not as annoying as Nicky Campbell, who makes me want to hit things).

Simon Mayo's good these days, let's guests speak...

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Danny Baker is a good choice.

Also really like Hawksbee & Jacobs, the only show worth listening to on Talkballs.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Nicky Horne - 8pm til midnight - on the fabulous Planetrock
Danny Baker on Radio London in the afternoons

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Straight after the show on Saturday, we were talking to Dick Knight and he was regaling us with further tales of mild significance.

In 1964, as a young Ad Executive, he sold airplay time to a stockings company (can’t remember the name). But the company was so enamoured with this pirate radio station - Radio Caroline - which had not long started, and the chatter and banter between the presenters, that, rather than have a proper 30-second commercial, they’d have the DJ talk about the product during the programme. The advertisers were so delighted that they kept this going for quite a while. As a result, the DJ’s profile was raised, and the radio station went from strength to strength.

My point is there are many things good things Dick has done, and that I am pleased about. However, I for one demand a public apology not just to Brighton fans but to the nation as a whole, for his role in the rise and rise of... Tony Blackburn.

:angry:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
locally, Anna B on Splash FM on the Drive show is top notch

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Smashy & Nicey :yahoo:

SMASHIE: Right. Well, one thing I do know is that, er, today is Tuesday, which is quite literally… Tuesday.

NICEY: I love Tuesdays, don't you mate?

SMASHIE: Certainly do mate, it's one of the best between Monday and Wednesday type days we've got.

NICEY: It's the only between Monday and Wednesday type day we've got, mate. It may not have the glamour and excitement of a Saturday night or the mournfulness of a Monday morn. But it's our Tuesday, the good old fashioned, honest to goodness, down to earth, great British Tuesday. And if those Eurocrats bureaucrats and other bonkers-trats try and take our Tuesday away from us THEY'LL HAVE TO GET PAST ME FIRST! And if they think I'm going to start my show by saying 'bonjourno doodle doo' and 'gutenmorgenmongous', they've got another think coming.

SMASHIE: I don't think they are gonna do that, mate.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Danny Baker
Mark Radcliffe or Marc Riley
Colin Murray
Shaun Keaveny
Rob da Bank
Tom Robinson
Sean Rowley
Andrew Hawes
& John Lees epic cricket commentarys

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Going on podcasts...

1. Russell Brand (not surprised that this is the first vote for him really, but his podcasts through 07/08 were consistently hilarious)
2. Adam and Joe
3. Jon Richardson (worth checking out on iTunes, not laugh out loud funny, but very genuine, talk quite a lot about football as well with his co-host Matt Ford who is a Forest fan)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here