Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Stoke

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Following on from the second team thread, it seems a number of us have soft spots for EPL club and with the new season beginning this weekend it got me wondering who is NSC's favourite EPL team?

???

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
There should have been a 'none' option.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It makes me feel physically SICK that five fellow Brighton fans have picked Manchester United as their favourite Premier League team.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the top flight. But, if I had to pick one it would be Birmingham City.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
It makes me feel physically SICK that five fellow Brighton fans have picked Manchester United as their favourite Premier League team.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the top flight. But, if I had to pick one it would be Birmingham City.

It makes me physically laugh that it bothers you that much. And besides, what's worse about having a soft spot for United than say, Liverpool or Chelsea? ???

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
It makes me physically laugh that it bothers you that much. And besides, what's worse about having a soft spot for United than say, Liverpool or Chelsea? ???

Because they are THE glory-hunting creeps club. The bloated monster that sucks up the feeble-minded and impressionable. No other British team has tens of millions of "fans" in China, or someone in nearly every tiny English hamlet who supports them "because they're good and they win things". Listen to any football phone-in and you'll hear accents from every corner of GB talking about "us" when they've no more connection with Greater Manchester than most of you have with County Durham.
Liverpool in particular, and Chelsea, are bad, but no-one comes close to the loathsome manu. Never have I wanted you to win a match more (other than when there's money on it) than in 1983, but The Devil looks after his own unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here