Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Voted Liverpool , but any of the 19 that AREN'T Manure , obviously

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I used to like Tottenham, enjoyable inept team always with the odd flair player. But years of tiresome Spurs fans crass postings on here have put me off

Reids-Belly

Aug 9, 2010
Worthing
:dunce: Used to like. i.e. before Harry " what kickback" Rednapp and the endless tedious posts by the likes of yourself

Endless tedious posts?! What, all 4 of them?! All i was doing was making a joke of the fact that Spurs are apparently inept....strange that they finished 4th in the premiership last season. Very inept obviously

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, the English clubs would only have to fight over one relegation spot.

I don't really agree with that, for the first couple of seasons I accept that both clubs would need to consolidate. But once television money becomes available they'd eventually be competeting for top eight and so on. Both clubs have massive fan bases and huge stadiums. Both teams continue to dominate the Scottish league and would greatly improve the 'EPL'. No doubt someone will mock Celtic for not being able to afford Jimmy Bullard's £40,000 a week wages but thats due to the lack of revenue they receive and their top earners only earn £30,000 a week tops. I firmly believe that if both clubs were introduced they'd be the second and third most supported clubs in the country behind Manchester United, and maybe even the second and third most successful teams over a lengthy period.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Endless tedious posts?! What, all 4 of them?! All i was doing was making a joke of the fact that Spurs are apparently inept....strange that they finished 4th in the premiership last season. Very inept obviously

Your forgetting the Prem is the devil on these boards as it disrespectfully has clubs bigger, better, and richer then Brighton!!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Your forgetting the Prem is the devil on these boards as it disrespectfully has clubs bigger, better, and richer then Brighton!!

:wozza:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Surely if your answer is 'none' you simply wouldn't vote?

???

I disagree.

I would like to know how many people don't give a shit.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I voted for West Brom as my old flatmate is a massive baggies fan - I went to Selhurst with him and watched them spank the Nigels 1-0...
That and the tenuous reason of them being another Albion has given me a soft spot for them.

Boing Boing! :bounce:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton

You could try reading the post. Endless posts by the likes of you. Not endless posts by you. And as you're on the subject your last bit illustrates the problem with the whole premier league hype wagon. Somehow finishing 4th is meant to be an achievement. Congratuletions, after 20 years of trying you gain a chance to suck at the champions league teat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here