Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Conspiracy Theories.

Just to muddy the waters a bit more – 1,270 US Architects and Engineers are to reveal evidence that all 3 WTC skyscrapers were brought down by controlled explosion.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20100907/pl_usnw/DC60870

By quickly googling, I have discovered that there were 233,000 architects employed in the US in 2008, and approximately 1.5m engineers in 2006. So 1,270 is aproximately 0.075% of the total people employed in this profession in that country.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just to muddy the waters a bit more – 1,270 US Architects and Engineers are to reveal evidence that all 3 WTC skyscrapers were brought down by controlled explosion.

Having read the link, seeing that they will effectively interviewing themselves in a mock panel session (wtf?)instead of a real panel asking them questions I can confidently predict this will be an apocolyptic c*nt fest.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...And the scientific method: scientists believe stuff because of the evidence, not because there's a conspiracy. And the way that modelling (the future) uses evidence (present and past) - but can never be guaranteed, for obvious reasons.

thats the problem with climatology, it relies far too much (or rather entirely) on modelling. it has been said that climate models are as reliable and accurate as financial models - and we know how great they are.

but your right, its not really a conspiracy per se, just some mis-direction.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

i suspect this would be mostly degree-by-post, "trained in the military" or amateur architects and engineers. it will be interesting to see what their evidence of demolition is, as to date it consists of a single window blowing out and a couple of witness accounts hearing explosions who lived to tell the tale (so some time before the collapse).

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
John Major conspired with the Japanesse Government and the NISSAN CORPORATION to ruin Octav Botnar. C**T.

If you like conspiracy theories and in particualr xian nutty bollocks about all things nwo, climate change and general religiously inspired bollocks based on fairy tales from thousands of years ago then can I suggest you visit the repture ready forums.

Rapture Ready

it is a virtual smorgasboard of the insane given free reign to spout their idiocy.

conservapedia is also a good one, although they are slightly too batshit to be taken seriously even by anne coulter and glenn beck.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Despite everything I have said about gullible dickheads believing the drivel about 9/11 (zeitgeist,loose change etc. etc.)....I do suspect that Mossad knew what was coming and chose to not warn the US. Why? because it has benifited them the most to have the USA fighting the Islamists out of all the players. Its very neat, very cold and very very smart.

I know that some will call that anti-semitism but I see it more as the Israelis sandbagging themselves in their little toe hold in a hostile region.

Not going to bother going into details but there is actually a great deal of good evidence that Mossad was on to the Al Quaeda cell involved from very early in the plot, literally tracking them into the World Trade Centre that September morning.

If I was them and I got wind of what was going to happen....I would probably have been tempted to do the same to protect my people, my family, my children, as they may have done.

Some go so far as to imply that the Iraelis materially helped Atta and his jihadi's...I don't think they needed to.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
If you like conspiracy theories and in particualr xian nutty bollocks about all things nwo, climate change and general religiously inspired bollocks based on fairy tales from thousands of years ago then can I suggest you visit the repture ready forums.

Rapture Ready

it is a virtual smorgasboard of the insane given free reign to spout their idiocy.

conservapedia is also a good one, although they are slightly too batshit to be taken seriously even by anne coulter and glenn beck.

Unfortunately, judging by the size of most Americans, they are far more likely to experience the ‘rupture’ than the ‘rapture’

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I f***ing hope so if I have to witness the sickening, mawkish, sentimental horse shit of "a nation in mourning" for that overprivilidged, adulterous, slapper another time I will drive myself into a concrete pillar at 158 mph.

Tremendous :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just for you, Nibble :lolol:

3251857574_92cf226659_z.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
edna, Well I never have! What a thing of beauty. May I just ask a couple of questions regarding this masterpiece? Why is she dancing with Obama? Why is she being carried off by a skinny seagul and lastly, why does Obama have a rope tied around his ankles? But I suppose all great works of art are surrounded in enigma and curiouse. Well done, a triumph.

<snip of youtube stuff>

I LOVE the way the 'narator' always uses phrases like this mural OBVIOUSLY refers to, and this means and all the usual conspiracy bollocks.

Because the nwo who intend to wipe out the global population in 2 years time are either so stupid they thought the sheeple wouldn't see their images or were so arrogant they don't care.

Bollocks from start to end.

I can barely wait for new years eve 2012 to see how all the conspiracy morons try to pretend they never realy believed that shit or that the calender is wrong and the mayans really meant 2022 or whatever crap they come up with in the depths of their diseased minds.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
edna, Well I never have! What a thing of beauty. May I just ask a couple of questions regarding this masterpiece? Why is she dancing with Obama? Why is she being carried off by a skinny seagul and lastly, why does Obama have a rope tied around his ankles? But I suppose all great works of art are surrounded in enigma and curiouse. Well done, a triumph.

It is just spectacularly bad isn't it? As I understand it, Mohammed al Fayed commissioned it as a memorial to Diana and Dodi, and the bird is an albatross. Not sure what the albatross is doing there, but I do like the "Innocent Victims" line around the bottom, a nice touch in melodrama there by Mr Fayed.

It stands in one of the entrance halls to Harrods- apparently Fayed was most anxious to ensure it remained there when he sold the company a while back.

Never seen it myself apart from in photographs, but I bet busloads of Japanese and American tourists pose for the cameras all around it.

:sick:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My favourite conspiracy theorists :thumbsup:
God I loved Mulder when I was young and impressionable :lolol:

images

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
I LOVE the way the 'narator' always uses phrases like this mural OBVIOUSLY refers to, and this means and all the usual conspiracy bollocks.

i particularly like how they mention but dismiss the Au Ag symbols as relating to gold and silver. not like the city has any relationship to mining and the gold rush. no, an obscure refernce a virus is makes more sence. only... a two minute search shows the symbol for that Australia Antigen is HBsAg, and being an antigen would be involved in the detection or immunisation of a virus. but silly facts shouldnt spoil a good yarn.

though have to say, that bloke with sword, gun and gass mask is pretty wrong for an airport. apparently been painted over. shame nutters have gone on to spoil the rest of the murals with their interprtation, rather different from the artists (probably in on it of course)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here