Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Conspiracy Theories.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hitler & the rest of the nazi hierarchy escaped besieged Berlin to form a commune in Argentina/Brazil/The North Pole

certainly some of them did...mengele and Eichmann to name two

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The Raoul Moat siege.

After it had just happened it was widely believed that it was a massive conspiracy on the David Icke forum. We are all brainwashed and head-bangers on there.:p

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
That terrorists hit the twin towers with planes without training from the US and the other building (7?) wasnt destroyed to destroy various CIA files

as far as i'm concerned this is no longer a theory. the evidence is out there and some serious questions need to be answered about 9/11. the tragedy is that people need to have a common enemy to keep their society together.

open your eyes, people.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
That climate change is a conspiracy cooked up by academics chasing research grants, funded by the vested interests of the mighty loft-insulation industry, against the barely-resourced oil and fossil fuel companies.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i like lots of them, they are grat entertainment. so many to choose. cant think of a "favorite" though the JFK seems to be the best one as a genuine case of, really who was behind it all? neither the official, conspiracies or counter conspiracies add up.

That terrorists hit the twin towers with planes without training from the US and the other building (7?) wasnt destroyed to destroy various CIA files

doesnt make sence. why not move the CIA files else where? why not shread, burn or otherwise dispose. i think the actual conspiracy you refere to is that WTC7 was used as a command center for the operation. why place the command center so close? pre-supposes it was used to "trigger" the detonation of the towers. unnecessary as a) assumes detonation for which there is no evidence (except a single window blowing out) b) detonation could have been done by radio remote control.

That the sinking of the Titanic was a set up insurance job and the ship that actually sank was it's sister ship the Olympic.

good one. but based i recall on the testomony of one irish dock worker who liked to tell a tale for a guiness.

Prince Philip had Diana murdered.

comical. why?

That climate change is a conspiracy cooked up by academics chasing research grants, funded by the vested interests of the mighty loft-insulation industry, against the barely-resourced oil and fossil fuel companies.

But we know that the climate change scientist twisted and misrepresented data. and that they rely on their being problems and queestion around climate change to get their funding for further research. we also know that climate models are flawed and inaccurate. they cannot project the next weeks weather accurately yet can apparently project to decades? im not saying there isnt a man made impact to global climate, but the system is so complex that a 0.01 change to one number in a computer model changes the whole picture, so the whole thing is tenuous. personally though, i rather be on the save side a bet on them being right and taking measures.

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
as far as i'm concerned this is no longer a theory. The evidence is out there and some serious questions need to be answered about 9/11. The tragedy is that people need to have a common enemy to keep their society together.

Open your eyes, people.

tinfoil.jpg

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
But we know that the climate change scientist twisted and misrepresented data. and that they rely on their being problems and queestion around climate change to get their funding for further research. we also know that climate models are flawed and inaccurate. they cannot project the next weeks weather accurately yet can apparently project to decades? im not saying there isnt a man made impact to global climate, but the system is so complex that a 0.01 change to one number in a computer model changes the whole picture, so the whole thing is tenuous. personally though, i rather be on the save side a bet on them being right and taking measures.

Think about it - this is a 'conspiracy' thread so just focus on that. Is it even remotely credible that for a bit of research funding, scientists would contrive a theory whose implications challenge the basis of the global economy, and against which nearly all the powerful vested interests in the world are aligned? That really is as likely as Prince Philip getting Lady Di killed.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Jack the Ripper was infact a woman.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
The 9/11 Bush government planned it all......... don't make me laugh.
How many hundreds if not thousands of people would it have taken to realistically planned, carried out and then plausibly denied that they any involvement in all of the events that day. Agreed some questions remain about that day...but no way was planned by Bush!!!....Do you really think he's clever enough???

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
How many hundreds if not thousands of people would it have taken to realistically planned, carried out and then plausibly denied that they any involvement in all of the events that day. Agreed some questions remain about that day...but no way was planned by Bush!!!....Do you really think he's clever enough???

have you seen the first in this series of films at http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/?

i'm not saying it's the truth but it brings up a lot of interesting questions.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Like you say he was far too stupid to have planned it. That said someone did and it clearly didn't take the 100's or 1000's that you suggest.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Jack the Ripper was infact a woman.

Sir Ian Blair actually told me the identity of Jack the Ripper. I proptly forgot, the name. I seem to remember it was a bloke - an immigrant who spent his latter days in a mental asylum. The Met have the details in their library, which is not accessable to the general public.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here