Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Conspiracy Theories.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Inspired by the Moon Landing Thread .

What's your favourites ? .

I think mine has to be David Icke's belief that the global ruling elite , including , the dear old queen mum ( RIP ): and presumably people like Obama and Blair , are really GIANT GREEN SPACE LIZARDS disguised as humans.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Inspired by the Moon Landing Thread .

What's your favourites ? .

I think mine has to be David Icke's belief that the global ruling elite , including , the dear old queen mum ( RIP ): and presumably people like Obama and Blair , are really GIANT GREEN SPACE LIZARDS disguised as humans.

Thats not a conspiracy theory, thats mental!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
That Michael Jackson isn't dead & is living his life as either
A.) A woman
or B.) A severly disfigured burns victim

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Chris Mullins' novel (also a TV drama) A Very British Coup, about a Labour government destabilised by a combination of a right-wing press, big business, the Yanks, the CIA, the police, intelligence services, and the civil service.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tony Blair is a nice guy and not a war criminal. He made choices that would benefit humanity and not for later personal gain.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That Jesus married Mary Magdalene and that she sailed to France with his children, and later died there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Southampton are a quality team

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Hitler & the rest of the nazi hierarchy escaped besieged Berlin to form a commune in Argentina/Brazil/The North Pole

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
That terrorists hit the twin towers with planes without training from the US and the other building (7?) wasnt destroyed to destroy various CIA files

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here