• Blackthorn

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Stowford Press

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Thatchers

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Gaymers

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Pear (Koppaburg, Bulmers St Heliers etc)

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Westons

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Diamond White or similar tramp juice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 17 18.3%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All of those are, frankly, absolute shite.

Aspall Premier Cru, Westons Organic or Thatchers Katy for me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hit the Cider farm at Firle... you can have a different favourite every day for a year....and these are all winners.......Uncle S take note !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That Gaymers PEAR cider is rather nice. I guzzled one of those the other week and it fair hit the spot after 18 holes.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
That Gaymers PEAR cider is rather nice. I guzzled one of those the other week and it fair hit the spot after 18 holes.

How can they call it pear cider? I thought cider was made from apples and perry was made from pears?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Tend to drink whatever local scrumpy is available when we are in Somerset for weekends - otherwise never touch it as I drink bitter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How can they call it pear cider? I thought cider was made from apples and perry was made from pears?

:shrug:

Its there as a product. Its called Gaymers Pear Cider. And its NICE.
I couldn't drink it all night mind, but it makes a refreshing change if you fancy somfing different to kick off with.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

A very good point !

Years back when some chemist devised Hooch they tried lots of different flavours.. the brand expanded until almost all the fruit types had been made....then, they played their joker.. they made Apple Hooch !!... brilliant eh ? especially as the base alcohol was CIDER.. so people were actually buying Apple flavoured Cider..

better than sand to the Arabs !:laugh::laugh:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Not a big cider drinker,however Strongbow does have a decent edge to it. Firle Farm spent many pounds there !! However all this Diamond White etc. Well that is not drinking or with company. That is about getting Hammered. :(

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Merrydown Dry, no question.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not drink Cider very often but my wife has always maintained that if a person drinks cider all of the time they invariably smell of cider when they sweat and it doesnt matter how many showers or baths they have, it gets in their system and the smell comes out via their sweat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here