Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

favourite away day experience!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
whats your favourite place you like to go to watch the albion!

personally i like shrewsbury! its friendly and full of great pubs and its also a nice distance to travel! the ground is old but your close to the pitch and its a great day out!

your views!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
wigman said:
whats your favourite place you like to go to watch the albion!

personally i like shrewsbury! its friendly and full of great pubs and its also a nice distance to travel! the ground is old but your close to the pitch and its a great day out!

Friendly?????

your views!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Re: Re: favourite away day experience!

algie said:
ive been there probably 7 or 8 times and its always been welcoming!
even when we beat them 2-1 at the end of the season and they had to win at exeter to stay up!

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
I quite like going to Rotherham for some reason but I really enjoyed going to Molineux as it's a great stadium and a fairly decent atmosphere.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Loft23 said:
I quite like going to Rotherham for some reason but I really enjoyed going to Molineux as it's a great stadium and a fairly decent atmosphere.
been to molineux a few times and we used to have a good record there! but it can be a bit iffy there if you know what i mean!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Any of the Yorkshire clubs.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
algie

can you please explain how a fan of the works of roger waters could ever feel that picture is appropriate.

i know you only use these things to wind people up but the joke is now less funny than the magoo merchants

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
northstandnorth said:
algie

can you please explain how a fan of the works of roger waters could ever feel that picture is appropriate.

i know you only use these things to wind people up but the joke is now less funny than the magoo merchants

Well don't look at it if it bothers you.Some people appreicate it some don't.Am i not allowed to listen to Floyd because Waters is left wing?He is entitled to his view and me likewise.Same as Lennon.Do yourself a favor and don't pass judgement on others who don't share your views.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lewes is always good. :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Favourite place for an awayday, Exeter, we haven't been there for a while and hopefully won't have to in the near future unless they hit a run of form or we draw them in the cup. Nice little ground, pleasant town and friendly locals...what more could you ask for. The only places I have been that came close were Hartlepool and Halifax.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Millwall, Brentford, Orient, Spurs any of the little London clubs.

..because I'm back home early basically.

Millwall gotta be number one, because you get the chance to have a few pints in the only pub in London.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
clapham_gull said:

Millwall gotta be number one, because you get the chance to have a few pints in the only pub in London.

which is?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:

Overrated dump of a place where you can't move.

Wilf

Jan 20, 2007
Brentford
Albion Edd said:
I like Peterboro, always a good atmostphere in the away terrace.

I have always hated the place, full of chavs and dullness

Torquay and Hartlepool stick out as my favourites in recent times..Sheff Wed have a great atmosphere too

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Palace of course.Millwall a close second.
Proper atmosphere like the good old days and a bit of adrenalin running through the veins around the grounds.:rave: :catfight:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Albion Edd said:
I like Peterboro, always a good atmostphere in the away terrace.

Right on the money.

We always take loads up there and never seem to lose. The game on the Saturday that all but promoted us, when Zamora made his return from injury was one of my top 3 away days ever. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here