Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite song at millwall away today

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cheers for the vote of confidence. I've been thinking that the following might work better in future:

We bought a Catalan
Yours came from Matalan.

Too subtle?
How can you over think 8 words :lol:

This needs to be on the back burner till Palace week.

Jan 30, 2008
i must agree with das,
first time we had played wall on a sat for a while and it was good to see a few old faces out and a healthy crowd,but saw few times bha fans acting the goat ,stupid behavior
,an d if their had been any wall about london bridge,they would of been on here moaning if they had got a slap(perhaps thats what is needed)
One incident before the game in london bridge,some guys(not younguns),were asked to stop the singing by the landlady
they then decided to gob of at staff and landlady,and scarpered before mr balkham arrived.
ah yes, miss whiplash and her side kick behind the bar, those two lads were on a mission :wink:

Jan 30, 2008
I saw them. I actually thought they where Millwall pretending to Brighton at one stage. Absolute disgrace. So pissed if they had met anybody handy coming the other way a puff of wind would of blown them over. Well hard.
clueless ,should have said that to their face, honest spig100963 you would have regretted it, just a friendly bit of advice :wink:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The only hard fans I saw on the day were either overweight 'has beens' - like me!! or teenagers who had drunk too much 'Redbull' :rolleyes:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not true mate.

the usual pissed up 18 year olds mate,you know the usual faces at these games,
theirs a new breed that are out and its cringworthy at places,
this is aimed at the likes of t soprano

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cheers for the vote of confidence. I've been thinking that the following might work better in future:

We bought a Catalan
Yours came from Matalan.

Too subtle?

We all get it but not sure your average Millwall fan would know about a Catalan. Most of them still think the world is flat and ends at the English Channel.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
clueless ,should have said that to their face, honest spig100963 you would have regretted it, just a friendly bit of advice :wink:

I make you right on that one Das

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
the usual pissed up 18 year olds mate,you know the usual faces at these games,
theirs a new breed that are out and its cringworthy at places,
this is aimed at the likes of t soprano

You're missing the point I was making I know the lads your on about that's why I said earlier if your in a pub or walking down streets as an away fan being gobby then your running the risk off getting in a ruck especially a place like millwall , I was pointing out that people having banter from one stand to another does not deserve a kicking do you expect Brighton fans not to come back with a retort to " do you take it up the arse " don't think any one cares if a millwall thug gets a bit moody if Brighton fans want to reply with something witty in return

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here