Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite song at millwall away today

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
How true.

I can't believe how arrogant we've become and Millwall's chant of "where were you when you were s***" caused a few blushes from those who "could never get a ticket for Withdean" or "was busy on Saturdays".

It was their best chant, and there is no short answer. Well done to them. Seemed most people applauded that one.
Other than that they were only unintentionally funny.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I can't believe how arrogant we've become and Millwall's chant of "where were you when you were s***" caused a few blushes from those who "could never get a ticket for Withdean" or "was busy on Saturdays".
It was their best chant, and there is no short answer. Well done to them. Seemed most people applauded that one.
Other than that they were only unintentionally funny.

I was pleased to hear them sing that. Cos it means we're not sh1t anymore.

Jan 30, 2008
The most cringeworthy is yours
You pretending to be a pwoper naughty hard geezer all the time is very cringe worthy
what are you going on about ? no ones proclaiming to be pwoper naughty zzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!, maybe you don't like the truth? see some clowns acting up saturday , just think themselves lucky eh :wink:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
what are you going on about ? no ones proclaiming to be pwoper naughty zzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!, maybe you don't like the truth? see some clowns acting up saturday , just think themselves lucky eh :wink:
Brighton fans chanting things" like your not scary anymore" is just football banter like we got "do you take it up the arse" and probably out of the 2,468 at the game 2,300 would just like to get home safely after a game without a fight .

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
The most cringeworthy is yours
You pretending to be a pwoper naughty hard geezer all the time is very cringe worthy

i must agree with das,
first time we had played wall on a sat for a while and it was good to see a few old faces out and a healthy crowd,but saw few times bha fans acting the goat ,stupid behavior
,an d if their had been any wall about london bridge,they would of been on here moaning if they had got a slap(perhaps thats what is needed)
One incident before the game in london bridge,some guys(not younguns),were asked to stop the singing by the landlady
they then decided to gob of at staff and landlady,and scarpered before mr balkham arrived.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
i must agree with das,
first time we had played wall on a sat for a while and it was good to see a few old faces out and a healthy crowd,but saw few times bha fans acting the goat ,stupid behavior
,an d if their had been any wall about london bridge,they would of been on here moaning if they had got a slap(perhaps thats what is needed)
One incident before the game in london bridge,some guys(not younguns),were asked to stop the singing by the landlady
they then decided to gob of at staff and landlady,and scarpered before mr balkham arrived.
if your mouthy in a pub then that's your problem if you get in trouble but you shouldn't be made to feel lucky to be kept in a stadium for an hour just for daring to sing back banter football songs nobody deserves to be beaten up for that

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes,but we are talking millwall away
,thats the point
,singing your not scary anymore isnt exactly going to help the thugs mood is it.,
and what im saying is there was plenty before and after giving it the bigun,
do you understand what im saying,it wasnt colchester away

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
i must agree with das,

I saw them. I actually thought they where Millwall pretending to Brighton at one stage. Absolute disgrace. So pissed if they had met anybody handy coming the other way a puff of wind would of blown them over. Well hard.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I saw them. I actually thought they where Millwall pretending to Brighton at one stage. Absolute disgrace. So pissed if they had met anybody handy coming the other way a puff of wind would of blown them over. Well hard.

exactly my point,on a first away day by the looks of it,not really the place mind,eh

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Unfortunately i couldn't go to Millwall this season,
But was that mental little cow from Scumwall there attacking the crush barrier on her own again and screaming
all the way through the match ??
She was a true mentalist !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
if your mouthy in a pub then that's your problem if you get in trouble but you shouldn't be made to feel lucky to be kept in a stadium for an hour just for daring to sing back banter football songs nobody deserves to be beaten up for that
That's kind of the point, I made earlier in this thread.

The 14:11 London Bridge platform, was fun! but just because it was Millwall, there was added 'edge'.
Which is pretty unnecessary, and in hindsight obviously was, as even those few Police weren't that bothered.

Which is how it should be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here