barny6969

Mar 4, 2008
Woman in white

Who's the whore in the white was my fav
Followed by does she take it up the a***
She wasn't amused

I took my wife and kids to there first away trip to millwall
The chant to the woman in white ,
(. She's got chlamydia , She's got chlamydia ?)
f***ing brilliant ,well done boys , great day out

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
To be fair some of these are very good :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Was a great away day, don't remember seeing any nobbers about either.

Thought Millwall were very quiet, up until casper wound up there fans and kooshac got here player sent off!

But the abuse to the bloke on the right was f***ing brilliant.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
We've got a Catalan
You shop at Matalan.

It was my own effort. It didn't take off but I liked it.

Clearly you made the mistake of coming up with something amusing and original. All these other 'hilarious' moments just rehash the same old songs. It seems that funny football banter really is dead.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Clearly you made the mistake of coming up with something amusing and original. All these other 'hilarious' moments just rehash the same old songs. It seems that funny football banter really is dead.

How true.

I can't believe how arrogant we've become and Millwall's chant of "where were you when you were s***" caused a few blushes from those who "could never get a ticket for Withdean" or "was busy on Saturdays".

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
How true.

I can't believe how arrogant we've become and Millwall's chant of "where were you when you were s***" caused a few blushes from those who "could never get a ticket for Withdean" or "was busy on Saturdays".
How arrogant ? what football fans having a good time at an away game ?Perhaps we should ask your permission as to what songs to sing and what games to attend. misery

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
How true.

Bollocks. It's nothing new, ever since I can remember we've sung songs like "same old Brighton, always taking the piss" and "you should have stayed with a big club".

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've got a Catalan
You shop at Matalan.

It was my own effort. It didn't take off but I liked it.
This has to happen, it's been in my head all day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here