hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1. SEB
2. TANK
3. CKR

Special mention to McShane for buying this PC!

4. Oops - forgot FDM [what are you thinking MM?]

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Ryan McCallum

aint got a BHA fave player as they are all SHIT! (well Tanks alright)

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was Leon, but since he has gone, would have to be a toss up between CKR attitude and skill going to be good,or Kuipers is a legend and top bloke so bit of a tough one

sir danny cullip said:
Burnley was a short corner wasnt it? You see what im getting at though...after he's skinned players his end product often lets him down.

Burnley was indeed a short corner - hence an exercise in the skills of beating a man and delivering the inch-perfect cross that you say he lacks too often. I think you are being over-critical. But I expect he will look an even better player with the right forwards too feed.

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
BarrelofFun said:
Guy Butters. Strong, resolute and gives his all. Plus the only player to play in every game. Close call with Chippy. Some fearsome tackles and always look forward to the ball moving out to him on the edge of the box.

Agree with that 100%

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Silent Bob said:
Alex Frutos. He sounds like a woman but I still love him.

I just wish he would try and shoot past keepers instead of over them.

Thats part of MAGOOs coaching skills :angry: :angry: :angry:

My favourite player at the moment is OGH or Kerry Mayo. Players who would sweat blood for the Albion.

If only a few more players took their example.

D

Deleted User X18H

Adam El Abd.............born in the fair city of Brighton and Hove:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
How badly do we need a new hero?!

:(

My fav player ATM is Frutos. [/B][/QUOTE]

All time fav is OGH but i also love local lads done good El Abd and Hammond

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Hinsh when he's back, big Guy & Fuity.

I try to give any player in the stripes my full backing, but Trolley is testing me!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London Irish said:
Seb Carole - amazing player, a class ahead of the rest of the team. Still pinching myself that he's ours.

pass the crack pipe!!

Seb's a good player but, Clive walker, he ain't!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Carole, is class. Fantastic first touch and plays some brilliant balls. I f we had a championship level target man we'd appreciate how good he is

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Big fan of Oatway, and genuinely feel for the guy when he gets slated (he's not frikking Glen Hoddle ffs). I would call him my favourite if he kept away from the set pieces....

Currently playing - I like most of our players, and on an individual basis, its the most skillful team we've had for some time... having said that, I plied my trade at centre back, so my vote is for El Abd.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
keaton said:
Carole, is class. Fantastic first touch and plays some brilliant balls. I f we had a championship level target man we'd appreciate how good he is

Totally agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here