Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite current player?

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
sir danny cullip said:
I do like elabd ever since i first saw him against boston united in that nothing cup match a few years back, thought then he could well be the next danny cullip :bowdown:

he's starting to live up to his potential

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
fourthteamtillidie said:
Richard Carpenter without a shadow of a doubt.

He plays well and at a consistent level- if you think he doesnt do much spend just ten minutes watching him and only him on saturday.

Close second for me, scraps away, wins headers and is probably the best passer of the ball in our side.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I think Paul Reid has a lot more to show us if he gets a chance in the midfield.
Paul McShane has the early signs of quality that could make him the Ferdinand replacement.
But my top man, is the rock of the defence, often slated for his lack of pace and open fondness for KFC, he makes up for with positional sense and calming influence - The Tank !!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
PAUL REID!!!! legendary bloke, really nice guy, reckon if he gets a chance in midfield could make an impact. oh and i have his sock!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mouldy Boots said:
Kuipers he keeps the defence solid and loves playing for us.

:bowdown:

Are we allowed two votes? If so, FDM deffo gets my second vote. In any other club he'd have made that position his own for as long as he stayed with the club. The keeper with the most natural agility out of all the claimants IMHO. Sadly/happily it's the one position where we're spoilt for choice. But I'm sure if FDM does leave - and that's not having a pop at anyone at all cos it IS a tough call to make - then he'll go straight in as Number 1 somewhere else. A few good years left in the fella yet aye?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Seb Carole

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Kaz! :lolol:

For obvious reasons...

Otherwise I would have to say Gary Hart... never say die attitude

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
andy rumble

hes seagulls specials goalkeeper of the yr an dcould be breaking into the 1st team soon....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
let's all choose butters so we can score points with him and race.........

Seb Carole - amazing player, a class ahead of the rest of the team. Still pinching myself that he's ours.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
spot on LI

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
London Irish said:
Seb Carole - amazing player, a class ahead of the rest of the team. Still pinching myself that he's ours.

His dribbling skills are amazing but still think his final ball needs improving, between him and fruity they have all the attributes needed for a great winger!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here