Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite current player?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
London Irish said:
Seb Carole - amazing player, a class ahead of the rest of the team. Still pinching myself that he's ours.

Amazing to watch but no end product except one very good goal.

Top man this season has got to be Butters no one in the same street at the moment.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
still Lord McShane of Selhurst for a while longer...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Paul McShane

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Gary Hart, been around for ages, good honest pro, does what is asked of him in whatever position any manager sees fit, if he were taller he would probably have had a go between the sticks, never gives less than 110%, worth every penny of his transfer fee.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Malcolm Poskett;)

BensGrandad said:

Garbage - apart from his goals against Hull and Leeds he is way out of front in assists, just off the top of my head I can think of Knight at Leeds, McShane at Burnley, McShane at Selhurst, CKR at Wednesday, Butters at Watford, also it was his 30-yard run down the wing that set up Charlie's winner against Hull.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Gary Hart...always has been.

Not the greatest of players, but his commitment is something all pro's should have

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
London Irish said:
Garbage - apart from his goals against Hull and Leeds he is way out of front in assists, just off the top of my head I can think of Knight at Leeds, McShane at Burnley, McShane at Selhurst, CKR at Wednesday, Butters at Watford, also it was his 30-yard run down the wing that set up Charlie's winner against Hull.

Most of those are from dead balls, i think when he has finished skinning a defender his crossing into the box or composure with his final ball is a weak point of his game but certainly one of the most exciting wingers weve had in a while!

sir danny cullip said:
Most of those are from dead balls, i think when he has finished skinning a defender his crossing into the box or composure with his final ball is a weak point of his game but certainly one of the most exciting wingers weve had in a while!

Just 2 were actually dead ball strikes

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Doug Loft

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Gary Hart, been around for ages, good honest pro, does what is asked of him in whatever position any manager sees fit, if he were taller he would probably have had a go between the sticks, never gives less than 110%, worth every penny of his transfer fee

Not only agree whole-heartedly, but won't even try to say it better. He's the football equivalent of the Swiss army knife.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
BensGrandad said:

That is with all due respect total wank.

Against Coventry he put in two crosses from the right straight to Brighton players which created scoring chances.

Unfortunately those players were Hammond and McCammon:down:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Now remember this is a no arguing, no slagging off thread. We are all friends here, we all support the same team.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Trolley always puts a smile on my face :jester: but El-Abd has improved loads this season and is his no nonsense defending gets my vote

1066gull

Frutos.

Simply because (even though I am sh!t) play on the left flank during those old games of football between break times.

Also, if Hendo signs for us, he will be favourite again.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
OGH & Chippy, always giving 110%

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here