Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite current player?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm bored at work and started thinking about my favorite Brighton player. Now I start this thread because I'm interested to know other peoples favorites and why. I didn't start it so people can have a go at others choices or to pick Leon Knight because they hate MM.

I would say mine is El-Abd. I like competative players, think he gives his all for the team, is a very good defender (also my position) and is a lot better offensively than people give him credit for.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Guy Butters. Strong, resolute and gives his all. Plus the only player to play in every game. Close call with Chippy. Some fearsome tackles and always look forward to the ball moving out to him on the edge of the box.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
it was cullip...then virgs...now.........dunno errrrrrrr carole probs or ...no one........dunno....we really are a shit football team sometimes aren't we..:rolleyes:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheers green man. Remember Sheebo this is a no negative vibes thread.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Turienzo. Goal machine who terrorises opposing defences with his raw pace, fantastic first touch and unrivalled ability in front of goal. Capable of producing long range screamers as well as converting the simpler chances.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My favourite (from a fairly poor crop it has to be said) is probably El Abd as well, Les. He's just the kind of solid, no-frills, no-nonsense defender I like. He's improved so much over the last year or so, has shown he can play at CB as well as RB, and he stays on his feet more now, having curbed that tendency of diving in that he used to have. Has had his off-field problems, but his attitude on the pitch has been spot-on, and he looks like future captain material to me.

Most crucial player for us though I think is Chippy. When he plays well, the Albion play well.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Alex Frutos. He sounds like a woman but I still love him.

I just wish he would try and shoot past keepers instead of over them.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Grendel said:
Turienzo. Goal machine who terrorises opposing defences with his raw pace, fantastic first touch and unrivalled ability in front of goal. Capable of producing long range screamers as well as converting the simpler chances.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Adam El-Abd. Old head on young shoulders. Massive prospect. Hard to believe he's not long out the youth set-up, cos he looks about 35

:lol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Kuipers he keeps the defence solid and loves playing for us.

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here