Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat People on Public Transport should be shot

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Been up to London and back for a meeting and I have to say I had to complain to someone on the train as they were so fat they invaded my seat.

This guy who must have nearly 20 stone came and sat next to me and ended up with one of his butt cheeks and thighs completely covering my rught leg. I asked him if I could move my leg and he said that it was a seat for two and to shut up.
In a rather loud voice I told him that he was the size of three people and should not plonk himself down in a space that was clearly too small for him.

He called me a wanker and then some bird opposite said 'do you have to be so rude'

I explained that I was in fact sitting there first and that he was far to large to sit in the space available. He then stood up and said
'Do you enjoy picking on people with a disability?'

By this time three or four other people had joined in and one guy in particular who was also rahter porky said I should leave for a different carriage unless I fancied callimg him fat as well.

Unbelievable. I then found to top it all off that the f***ing tosser had crushed my new packet of Marlboros.

am I out of order?

Digweeds Trousers said:

:lolol:
I'm disabled cos I can't stop eating burgers and cakes.
:lolol:

No - it doesn't sound like your out of order.
I had to get the bus yesterday cos of car shennanigans - fat munter sitting next to me had 1 and a half seats, I had to perch on the end and ended up with a numb arse cheek.

Disability - what the feck next?:nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not at all. Fat people are very annoying.

Nothing worse than sitting on down for a long journey when a fatty plonks himself next to you. Oh, and then they will inevitably start eating something really loudly...

nope, I'm with you.

Last edited:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
not at all

i've had many similar experiences on the train and while it's easy to blame the fatty for squashing you in, it's also legitimate to blame the train company for making the seats too small..... a prime example being those 3-wide seats on the 6.15 from london bridge.

more annoying is the arrogant fatso who makes a point of taking 2 seats and "challenges" any body to claim one..now that does make me mad

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
what about a fat carriage for those with glandular problems and the inability to stop stuffing cakes and pies in their f***ing great traps all day everyday.

Then those of us who take up normal amounts of space get a hassle free journey.

Either that or charge the fuckers for a seat and a half as that what the lardy bastards end up getting.:angry:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
afters said:
not at all

i've had many similar experiences on the train and while it's easy to blame the fatty for squashing you in, it's also legitimate to blame the train company for making the seats too small..... a prime example being those 3-wide seats on the 6.15 from london bridge.

more annoying is the arrogant fatso who makes a point of taking 2 seats and "challenges" any body to claim one..now that does make me mad

That's the train I usually get home. Luckily I'm not the irritating fatty though !!

I know what you mean, the fatties fold their arms and let themself go all 'loose' as if to say 'try it punk'

Gross

D

Deleted User X18H

afters said:
not at all

I know exactly what u frecking mean a real porker sits in that back carridge and gets off at Haywards Heath takes up far to much space I am not insubstantial my self mainly musle though:lolol: but when I tried to sit next to him he gave me such a look ,a quick retort of 'problem Sunshine' soon shut him up though.

What a wanker (him not you).
This whole disability/ gladular type argument pisses me off so much. Every fat bastard in the UK seems to give this type of excuse for their lack of self control and self respect. If they were right, then a significant percentage of people in all communities worldwide would suffer the same fate. Yet when I see those terrible pictures of global famine, nowhere is there a fat bloke wandering around with a "slow metabolism".

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
So much for the fat people being jolly theory then. :lolol:
They're just big boned. Big bones covered in meat and gravy.
Maybe lay on an extra carridge in the form of a cattle truck and herd them all in there.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Biscuit said:
With a name like Scoffers..:lolol:

I sort of set myself up for that one, didn't I !!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Digweeds Trousers said:

am I out of order?

Under normal circumstances yes but not here. If fatty wants to eat cakes all day thats up to him but he should have consideration for others before imposing his "illness" on others.

E

enigma

Not at all.Why should u suffer for him being a pie-eater? Also sounds like he was rude to start with,so not your fault. And unless he actually has a disability/eating disorder, then its his fault for being fat.Good on you for saying something.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Digweeds Trousers said:
Been up to London and back for a meeting and I have to say I had to complain to someone on the train as they were so fat they invaded my seat.

This guy who must have nearly 20 stone came and sat next to me and ended up with one of his butt cheeks and thighs completely covering my rught leg. I asked him if I could move my leg and he said that it was a seat for two and to shut up.
In a rather loud voice I told him that he was the size of three people and should not plonk himself down in a space that was clearly too small for him.

He called me a wanker and then some bird opposite said 'do you have to be so rude'

I explained that I was in fact sitting there first and that he was far to large to sit in the space available. He then stood up and said

By this time three or four other people had joined in and one guy in particular who was also rahter porky said I should leave for a different carriage unless I fancied callimg him fat as well.

Unbelievable. I then found to top it all off that the f***ing tosser had crushed my new packet of Marlboros.

am I out of order?

You are completely right on this one...I myself also find fat people annoying, prehaps we could send them all to the Isle Of Wight?!?!

Also, if he is playing the disability card then he should go and sit in a disabled seat.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Fat People on Public Transport should be shot

Thimble Keegan said:
I myself also find fat people annoying, prehaps we could send them all to the Isle Of Wight?!?!

It would sink!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here