Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fashion. Have I lost touch?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
She was in Asda again today wearing the same clobber:eek: I managed a drive-by photo
e56fc20c.jpg

She looks smut.

Now I am hardly a prude when it comes to wimmins' fashion, as a good looking girly wearing almost anything, is still way hay - but dirty looking clobber is NOT good, and fadey old towelling dressing gown and baggy slippers is all too Fagash Lil from Burgess Hill, or Sally Poorly from stinking Crawley.
Some things can put a chap off.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
The thing is I am sure there are many on here complaining about teenage fashion that looked a complete goon in their own teenage years. I sported a centre parting curtained bobcut when I was 18 so I am hardly going to have a pop at current fashion.

Working at a college I would also say that the lads that are a little more daring with their fashion and wear the more 'out-there' stuff are also the most popular with the girls so they must be doing something right!

Yeah well I am 16 and attend college and can vouch for you there that often the most 'daring' are most popular. My favourites at the moment are my Harrington jacket and printed tee's, but as my dad pointed out, he still has his Harrington and thought it was cool at the time too along with his floppy mop of hair

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
She just can be arsed to get out of her pjs/dressing gown and get dressed??! Well, that's what it looks like to me ...

FootballFan7

Feb 7, 2012
this post definitely sums up many of the youth today! their fashion views can be very eccentric indeed, but everyone to their own..right?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I thought this thread was going to turn in to a girls-in-leggings thread.

It hasn't.

Disappointed.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
She just can be arsed to get out of her pjs/dressing gown and get dressed??! Well, that's what it looks like to me ...

I have just shown the wife the photo and she said that women have been dressed like this in Tesco's (Holmbush) months ago and got barred! Apparently they had dropped the kids off to school and then ran up to Tesco's afterwards.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Somebody f***ing post pictures of girls in leggings.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
This thread is gold :lol:

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
As a teenager, I can safely say that mainstream fashion is shite.

Chinos - SHIT.
Vans - SHIT.
Body warmers - SHIT.
Anything from All-Saints - SHIT.
Anything from Jack Wills - SHIT.
Skin tight open chest tops... SHIT (on males, if an attractive female wants to wear one, they can be my guest)
THOSE SHIT HAND STITCHED SHOES CAN f*** OFF THE MOST.

Edit: As Badger has said, £5 Primark hoody with the strings tied together - SHIT.

P.S Baseball Caps - SHIT.

:shrug:

As a teenager also I would agree with the majority of this!

I would partially disagree with Chinos, some are alright but, dropcrotch and cuffs are indeed f***ing shite. Oh baseball caps/snapbacks are a bit shite but I shamefully own one :lol: Everything else you've stated is pretty much spot on! :thumbsup:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
This, this has not gone well.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I have just shown the wife the photo and she said that women have been dressed like this in Tesco's (Holmbush) months ago and got barred! Apparently they had dropped the kids off to school and then ran up to Tesco's afterwards.

I have seen parents pick up their kid in their pjs at the school across from where I work. Lazy!

What I want to know is, what is the ankle swinger trousers, no socks and boating shoes all about??! I must be starting to get old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here