Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fashion. Have I lost touch?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
The pyjama bottom fashion was around in Norway a few years ago, it's finally made it's way over here but not heard about the complete PJ outfit before though!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I think you need to qualify exactly what sort of girl you are talking about. There's nothing more repulsive than a CHUBSTER squeezing into a tight pair of leggings.

Doesn't bother me, as I won't be checking out a FATTY in the first place. Yoga Pants/Leggings on any girl with a decent body just completes life.

Talking of that, I have decent memories of leggings, an elevator and a day out with a NSC members sister. :drool:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
This ?
imagesCACZ368C.jpg
I think you need to qualify exactly what sort of girl you are talking about. There's nothing more repulsive than a CHUBSTER squeezing into a tight pair of leggings.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Got to admit I hate the latest fashion, you get groups of boys down the pub giving it the "Im well ard,you looking at me" but they have spent two hours on their hair and dressed like 18 century gay men in mocosins with no socks,tight at the bottom of their legs and the arse of the trousers by their kness, fking weird it is,when did blokes stop being blokes, One pair of shoes one pairs of trainers, few t-shirts and couple of pairs of jeas that actual fit bonuse if i remembered to do my hair

ziggy-david_bowie-431x300.jpg

In the 1970's?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The pyjama bottom fashion was around in Norway a few years ago, it's finally made it's way over here but not heard about the complete PJ outfit before though!

That's the thing, I've noticed the pyjama bottoms trend but this character took it to a whole new level!!!

Anything worn by teenagers for the last 25 years looks absurd to me I'm afraid.

And the worst thing of all is those bloody jeans they wear hanging down their arses with boxers on show for the world to see, what the f*** is that all about?

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Anything worn by teenagers for the last 25 years looks absurd to me I'm afraid.

And the worst thing of all is those bloody jeans they wear hanging down their arses with boxers on show for the world to see, what the f*** is that all about?

some jeans have elasticated ankles now.. wtf is that about

D

Deleted member 18477

As a teenager, I can safely say that mainstream fashion is shite.

Chinos - SHIT.
Vans - SHIT.
Body warmers - SHIT.
Anything from All-Saints - SHIT.
Anything from Jack Wills - SHIT.
Skin tight open chest tops... SHIT (on males, if an attractive female wants to wear one, they can be my guest)
THOSE SHIT HAND STITCHED SHOES CAN f*** OFF THE MOST.

Edit: As Badger has said, £5 Primark hoody with the strings tied together - SHIT.

P.S Baseball Caps - SHIT.

:shrug:

agree with that except for the Vans. Vans are a comfy and stylish shoe pal. Vans Vulc 106 is where its at!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
As a teenager, I can safely say that mainstream fashion is shite.

Chinos - SHIT.
Vans - SHIT.
Body warmers - SHIT.
Anything from All-Saints - SHIT.
Anything from Jack Wills - SHIT.
Skin tight open chest tops... SHIT (on males, if an attractive female wants to wear one, they can be my guest)
THOSE SHIT HAND STITCHED SHOES CAN f*** OFF THE MOST.

Edit: As Badger has said, £5 Primark hoody with the strings tied together - SHIT.

P.S Baseball Caps - SHIT.

:shrug:

What do you wear then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here