Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO The Fuckwit With The Swastika In His Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Re: Re: FAO The Fuckwit With The Swastika In His Avatar

bhaexpress said:
Well, the good thing is we already knew you're an idiot. However, why go out of your way to prove it ?

Listen you f***ing pleb, I'm replying to you as you are a stalker. You keep giving it the large behind your monitor on here, not just me but a few others I’ve noticed. why not say it to my face at the next match instead of making out your are the NSC hard man. I tell you what, send me a message and we'll take it from there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO The Fuckwit With The Swastika In His Avatar

Oceanic said:
Listen you f***ing pleb, I'm replying to you as you are a stalker. You keep giving it the large behind your monitor on here, not just me but a few others I’ve noticed. why not say it to my face at the next match instead of making out your are the NSC hard man. I tell you what, send me a message and we'll take it from there.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Me a pleb ? That's a compliment from a twat like you ! Well, I guess than once you reach puberty you might learn that being a facist isn't just uncool it's also bloody ignorant.

I'd say it to your face anytime, just don't wear your jack boots though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO The Fuckwit With The Swastika In His Avatar

bhaexpress said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Me a pleb ? That's a compliment from a twat like you ! Well, I guess than once you reach puberty you might learn that being a facist isn't just uncool it's also bloody ignorant.

I'd say it to your face anytime, just don't wear your jack boots though.

Fascist, who isn't? No one was till the Labour party got in, shit, no wonder you voted for them, you wanted your American bird to come over but they rejected the minger. That's why your so bitter isn't it, all on your own because no one can or will put up with a sad tosser like you.

Laughing my arse off :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I asked Oceanic if he would change his avatar and he has been good enough to do so.

Time to close this, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here