Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO the cops on here

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dick Knights Mum said:
I had one do a strip for me at my 40th Birthday. I think they must be.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am shocked

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dick Knights Mum said:
I had one do a strip for me at my 40th Birthday. I think they must be.

Were they still called Bow Street Runners back then?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I spoke to a lot lof the Police gaurding the Labour Party Conference before both marches, (the first time I was there handing out leaflets about Falmer for three days). Most of the people I spoke to were from outside of Sussex as the Sussex Police were deployed elsewhere around the city.

As it was ALL of them were sympathetic to our cuase and full of praise for the way we the fans had conducted ourselves. Oh yes, there were some very attractive WPCs too.

As it is nobody can condone stereotyping but that works both ways. I've seen the 'Race' card pulled a number of times as well as some of the abuse that the Police get, and that's not just from the proverbial 'minorities'.

When it hits the fan try to tell me that you're not pleased to see them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There was a copper at the QPR home match. f***ing gorgeous she was :love:

Number DS 151 or something....now thats attention to detail!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
There was a copper at the QPR home match. f***ing gorgeous she was :love:

Number DS 151 or something....now thats attention to detail!!

I'm going to find out who that is, just so I can pass on the compliment
:lolol:

That poster who said they heard a parent telling their kid to call the police "wankers", well, it's nothing new. These people are plentiful I can tell you, except they're also usually the first to complain if something bad happens and we're not there quick enough for their liking (ie within 10 seconds).

The people who are most critical are usually the ones who couldn't do the job in a million years. All I will say is this:

if you think you could comfortably go around a house because the neighbours haven't seen the occupant for days, if you think you could lift up a dead body covered in flies to check for suspicious circumstances or identification even when the person's eyelids are visibly wriggling because of all the maggots inside, if you could sit with that body for two hours until the coroner arrives, and then go around the family's place to tell them that someone they love dearly has been dead in their house for God knows how long...well come on, I await your application.

If you reckon you could go to a stabbing and reassure a bleeding teenage boy who is physically holding his insides with his hands because otherwise they'd fall out of the hole in his stomach, then bring it on.

If you could sit with a hideously drunken female who's shouting filthy abuse, spitting and trying to hit or kick you at every opportunity, without rising to any of it, well, you sound like a perfect candidate for the job.

And if you could spend weeks, months, even longer, trying to put together a case against someone who has raped a woman say, completely ruining her life, and then have to face up to her and tell her it's not going any further because the CPS have decided there's insufficient evidence, or have him get off in court....

...and if you could do all of those while at the same time trying to keep up with a mountain of other, more routine investigations...

...then you're clearly a loss to society in your current job.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Was this her?

blackcopdress.jpg

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Last Summer some blokes through a brick through by kitchen window and came back regularly with golf balls late at night and tried to do as much damage as possible.

The police tried to blame me for it by saying I must have done something to have angered them. They also said they could do nothing about it unless I caught it myself on CCTV. I had the name, address and even the car registration plate of the lads who were doing it but they still said they could do nothing!

They then have a go at you if you try to defend your property and say that I'm aggrivating them.

A few weeks later my mate was nicked for riding HIS bike home from clubbing late at night and banged in a cell.

Old bill bunch of clowns

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I've had a few bad experiences with the police, but they have all been with the Met around my area, but im not going to say that they are all bad because i have mates who have family in the police or who are even in the police themselves. I feel though that teenagers are often looked at as trouble makers because of a small minority of kids that actually cause trouble.

as for the WPC's there is a programme on BBC now called Girl Cops, so make your own minds up!

i used to want to be in te police but i dont know whether i would be able tp handle it to be honest and because of that i respect them despite the difficulties i have had. (no convictions/warnings etc by the way) they put up with a lot of shit and get little recognition for it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Does anyone remember the WPC that walked past the away stand at the Madjeski a couple of seasons ago, when we beat them 2-1 (Kitson scored :eek: ) She was in leathers with a bikers helmet on. She was aaaaaaaawesome! :love:

I think the Reading fans were shocked by the interest we showed in her :lol:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
XooX said:

With regards to respect, I don't think the police have lost any respect in the last 20 years, I believe society has lost respect in general for anybody in authority or in a position to tell them what to do. You only have to look at the Yob binge drinking culture we as nation have developed and the chavs and vicky pollards lining our streets, those streets that are awash with heroin, crack and coke. We haven't lost respect, people have lost the ability to understand what respect actually is. They are so far up their own arses thinking the world owes them a living and that they are entitled to do what the f*** they want and when the f*** they want to that they are blind to the fact that they are the root cause of the problems in the first place.

All the time that you have policeman with this fine-tuning of observation and understanding, you can be proud of our boys (and lasses) in blue.

Read what this guy and Edna have to say and don't let anybody make a generalisation of criticising the whole police force.

XooX and Edna, I don't know how you guys are able to do your job, but I am so pleased and thankful that you do it. Further more there are thousands of your colleagues up and down the country of the same calibre.

Stumpy Tim

edna krabappel said:

If you could sit with a hideously drunken female who's shouting filthy abuse, spitting and trying to hit or kick you at every opportunity, without rising to any of it, well, you sound like a perfect candidate for the job.

Leave my missus out of this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here