Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Dean Wilkins - FFS get us a new Keeper!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Excellent sensible original post, but I'll be very surprised if it was read by the majority. Unfortunately Kuipers can and will never do any wrong in the eyes of most NSC'ers so writing a decent piece about the facts why he shouldn't be in the team wont get you anywhere.
I think your right there. They've read the first line, seen someone don't like Kuipers and thought they'd just call me a ****. But it funny how, the three people that really tried to have a go earlier, the two younguns and nemsis, although found it very easy to have a go at me, never actually managed to answer any questions I asked them, or make a point of their own. But I think even if they did read it, 99% of would have gone straight over their heads anyway!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I think your right there. They've read the first line, seen someone don't like Kuipers and thought they'd just call me a ****. But it funny how, the three people that really tried to have a go earlier, the two younguns and nemsis, although found it very easy to have a go at me, never actually managed to answer any questions I asked them, or make a point of their own. But I think even if they did read it, 99% of would have gone straight over their heads anyway!

99% of your initial post did indeed go over my head, Burnsie, because the opening couple of paragraphs made me spit my tea out because of their lunacy. You've found yourself a lovely buddy in Chez, though, Mr Burns, cos he's as blind in his dislike of Kuipers as you are. A match made in heaven, I reckon. What do you say, Chez? ;) :p

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
99% of your initial post did indeed go over my head, Burnsie, because the opening couple of paragraphs made me spit my tea out because of their lunacy. You've found yourself a lovely buddy in Chez, though, Mr Burns, cos he's as blind in his dislike of Kuipers as you are. A match made in heaven, I reckon. What do you say, Chez? ;) :p

Or maybe his understanding of goalkeeping leans towards all Albion managers Kuipers has played for, and less towards people that don't understand it.

It'll all be clear in the summer though, IF Lord Dick allows Wilkins to sign a keeper. But if we are serious about a promotion push next season, then along with the midfield, a new keeper is top of the needs list.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He also cant seem to grasp the idea of playing for the jersey, deciding instead to slag off, or at very least not back up people competing for the same position as himself.

Can you point me towards the evidence where Kuipers has actually slagged off the other keepers who have been at the club ? Or is that just another little throwaway remark in an attempt to emphasise the EVIL we have residing between the sticks ?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Can you point me towards the evidence where Kuipers has actually slagged off the other keepers who have been at the club ? Or is that just another little throwaway remark in an attempt to emphasise the EVIL we have residing between the sticks ?

Some people have an agenda, Easy, that they just have to back up with anything they can think of.

When MK makes a mistake, as he occasionally will as he is a third-tier keeper, they can't wait to get on NSC and have a rant. The fact that most of the other players make at least as many mistakes is irrelevant, they won't criticise them anywhere near as much as they do MK.

There are those who are OTT in their praise of Michel, too, but the MK-haters are well OTT. I'm sure that if he saved three penalties in one match, they would criticise him for the way he saved them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here