Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fanzine Next Issue

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ok. There is about 40 days until the first home game and myself and Biscuit have been discussing the next edition of the fanzine.

I think it needs to be longer, perhaps 36 pages in order to make it worthwhile doing. I seem to remember Roz suggesting this a few weeks back.

Will also need to look for some advertising as well to keep costs down, though I can contribute some this time.

Ideas so far are:
- Pictures from the play off final and what have you.
- Rocketman feature.
- Top 10 favourite players ever.
- Least favourite 10 players.
- Top 10 managers ever.
- An interview with Micky Adams to tie in with the above feature ( Fatboy said he thought we could email Micky a few questions and hed be happy to answer them)
- A guide to the best grounds to visit next season.
- Perhaps a cartoon strip.
- A page of the best 'Half time at Hereford's'.
- Biscuit is doing a guide to opponents next season.

Anyone got anything they want to do?

Will need to get it to me in the next week and a half.

We are going to try and make this one a bit more light hearted and fun and a bit less heavy reading but articles along the lines of Easy 10s would be ideal.

I was also thinking that perhaps we need a more permanent name? We may well get Falmer soon and then the name will be out of date, an suggestions? How about 'Marvellous Scenes'?

Any suggestions..just post.

Articles can be emailed to me at :

rmhulluni@aol.com

cheers

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Actually there is going to be a 'Breaking News' page with a report from me about how Brooker is going to sign...

..it was meant to be a surprise and you'v gone and ruined it.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Cheers.

At the moment I am looking for someone who I can nick a copy of Quark for the PC off of because I do not have it on ym home PC and it costs a fortune.

A minor stumbling block I may add.

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
How about interviews with the Falmer residents- some of the old dears responses will be worth a laugh

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
Richie Morris said:

I was also thinking that perhaps we need a more permanent name? We may well get Falmer soon and then the name will be out of date, an suggestions? How about 'Marvellous Scenes'?

I don't think that the name needs changing. When Falmer is approved and even built "There's only one F in Falmer" is still appropriate.

Assume that a certain number of people bought and enjoyed the first edition - you change the name and they have no point of reference

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who will be on page 3?:rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who's going to write the fanzine for Richie ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I will pose naked on Page 3 :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Good idea and very suitable one for our new Gay Icon, perhaps we could make it a double spread with your new friend Dick.

How much will you charge for this ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And still only £1.:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Fanzine Next Issue

Inkerman said:
I don't think that the name needs changing. When Falmer is approved and even built "There's only one F in Falmer" is still appropriate.

Assume that a certain number of people bought and enjoyed the first edition - you change the name and they have no point of reference

Agree with that although I had difficulty with shouting it out loud.

I'd have to find my helper again or stand near Easy 10 :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ok, the name stays the same.

I am considering making this a monthly venture so I am thinking of setting up a bank account for the fanzine and putting profits in that in order to pay for the next issues printing.

What does everyone think to this idea?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here