Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fans who dont know the difference between cox and owusu

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
as the stockport game is sold out i wonder if some so called fans know the difference between dean cox and lloyd owusu it pisses me off al these people coming out the woodwork to get a tickett my old man of 78 has only missed 2 home games this season and shold have priority ive only missed 4 and been a supporter 4 38 years can anyone help me

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Three options.
1. Buy a season ticket
2. Buy a ticket before it is known that the game is very important
3. Hope you can find a season ticket holder who cannot go.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
so what sort of 'Priority' would you expect in place for a home game where you could have got a ticket EASILY for this fixture already?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey. Its been AGES since we've had a good old-fashioned ticketing BINFEST on here.
Excellent stuff, this should help pass the afternoon.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't suppose a chorus of "Where were you when we were shit?" would be appropriate, just to welcome the johnny come lately fans ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think it is necessarily Johnny Come Latelys filling up the ground. More likely to be a high percentage of fans who only do the away games and wouldn't normally want to set foot in Withdean. Which can only be a good thing IMHO. At least they'll make some proper noise.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
as the stockport game is sold out i wonder if some so called fans know the difference between dean cox and lloyd owusu it pisses me off al these people coming out the woodwork to get a tickett my old man of 78 has only missed 2 home games this season and shold have priority ive only missed 4 and been a supporter 4 38 years can anyone help me

get off yer cross, we need the wood. are you new to this game or something. ever since time began end of season/away cup matches against premier sides/matches on sunny days etc etc have been selling out. If we'd got to Wembley some on here would only find true happiness if we'd only taken 5,000there. stop moaning FFS

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't think it is necessarily Johnny Come Latelys filling up the ground. More likely to be a high percentage of fans who only do the away games and wouldn't normally want to set foot in Withdean. Which can only be a good thing IMHO. At least they'll make some proper noise.

Very true. I have a season ticket with my Dad and my Brother in D block, but my brother lives in Stoke so very rarely comes to home matches, thus my Mum usually has his ticket. My brother is coming to this so my Mum had to by another ticket (this morning), I expect it's a fairly common story.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I though Cox played for Swindon? We are playing Stockport.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For weeks now it could have gone to the last game of the season so why not get a tickert before now?

I didnt, so I cant go but Im not losing any sleep even tho I have been to games this season, I should have got a tickert before now so its my own fault.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Welcome anyone who is there for the game as they may be back next year to bolster the home attendences.

If matey boy couldn't be bothered to get off his arse and get a ticket for the game before last weekend then you've only got yourself to blame. Sorry, no sympathy here except for your dad who, if he relies on you getting the tickets, has been let down.

Also, if you have only missed 4 games then you have spent close to £470 on tickets when, with a season you would have spent only £409. Bad news if you're strapped for cash but might be interesting to see what payment options the club have for next year.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Only my 2nd visit to this lovely stadia that makes me 1 of these so called fans,who come out the woodwork etc? Bollocks you had your chance to buy ticket for ages,so why moan now?

Cox is the black one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here