Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fans who dont know the difference between cox and owusu

CoCoa

Dec 18, 2007
as the stockport game is sold out i wonder if some so called fans know the difference between dean cox and lloyd owusu it pisses me off al these people coming out the woodwork to get a tickett my old man of 78 has only missed 2 home games this season and shold have priority ive only missed 4 and been a supporter 4 38 years can anyone help me

they look so alike I thought they were brothers

Dandyman

In London village.
Pah ! No one should get a ticket unless they went to Bradford PA away in 1948.

Dandyman

In London village.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will Bobby Zamora be playing? And Leon Knight?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Lloyd has a big Cox though

People moaning about not having a ticket, I thought this was put to bed after the West Ham FA cup game bit as usual serial moaners are abound.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
as the stockport game is sold out i wonder if some so called fans know the difference between dean cox and lloyd owusu it pisses me off al these people coming out the woodwork to get a tickett my old man of 78 has only missed 2 home games this season and shold have priority ive only missed 4 and been a supporter 4 38 years can anyone help me

I think Owusu has been the best Goalkeeper we've ever had.

And as for our tall centre back Cox he's a spitting image of Peter Crouch ( Isn't he ?????????? )

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I hear Russell Grant is our manager now. Shouldn't he be able to predict the result? Are we staying up?

Attachments

• russell grant 2.jpg
    russell grant 2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 110

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The game however, will NOT be full. A season ticket friend of mine went travelling in Feb so his seat will be empty!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I don't think it is necessarily Johnny Come Latelys filling up the ground. More likely to be a high percentage of fans who only do the away games and wouldn't normally want to set foot in Withdean. Which can only be a good thing IMHO. At least they'll make some proper noise.

I'm in that bracket im afriad.

:)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
they look so alike I thought they were brothers

Don't laugh: my dad was watching Sussex v Lancashire once and the bloke sitting next to him asked if David Lloyd and Clive Lloyd were brothers

:wozza:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Don't laugh: my dad was watching Sussex v Lancashire once and the bloke sitting next to him asked if David Lloyd and Clive Lloyd were brothers

:wozza:

How STUPID was that bloke. They are in fact cousins.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think Lloyd has a big Cox though

People moaning about not having a ticket, I thought this was put to bed after the West Ham FA cup game bit as usual serial moaners are abound.
what??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here