Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fans who dont know the difference between cox and owusu

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... my old man of 78 has only missed 2 home games this season and shold have priority ive only missed 4

does it not occur to you that those who have brought tickets have similar attendance?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tough titties. This makes me laugh. All season we have been TURDHOUSE and you literally could not give the tickets away, I have ended up throwing 2 tickets in the bin as I could not give them away, no lie. Several times I have given them away for nothing or got £ 20 for the 2. The last match V Oldham , I could not get £ 30 for the 2 ( £ 46 face value ) and got £ 30. Now first the FIRST time this season there is a scramble well I would sell them for face value but I AM GOING.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tough titties. This makes me laugh. All season we have been TURDHOUSE and you literally could not give the tickets away, I have ended up throwing 2 tickets in the bin as I could not give them away, no lie. Several times I have given them away for nothing or got £ 20 for the 2. The last match V Oldham , I could not get £ 30 for the 2 ( £ 46 face value ) and got £ 25. Now first the FIRST time this season there is a scramble well I would sell them for face value but I AM GOING.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tough titties. This makes me laugh. All season we have been TURDHOUSE and you literally could not give the tickets away, I have ended up throwing 2 tickets in the bin as I could not give them away, no lie. Several times I have given them away for nothing or got £ 20 for the 2. The last match V Oldham , I could not get £ 30 for the 2 ( £ 46 face value ) and got £ 30. Now first the FIRST time this season there is a scramble well I would sell them for face value but I AM GOING.

I have to say, that is a fine post. I too have thrown away 4 tickets this season, that is nearly £100 face value :cry:

Get over it people, we have our Big Black Cox to go and cheer on :wave:

We've got Big Black Cox
We've got Big Black Cox

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Love it tickets have been on sale for ages (at least before the Swindon game and I think long before that) and only now do people come out and say they should have priority, superb

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Loyal fans ?, glory seekers wanting a piece of the action if we stay up, last game they went to was probably the Cardiff final.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Love it tickets have been on sale for ages (at least before the Swindon game and I think long before that) and only now do people come out and say they should have priority, superb

I believe you could have bought ANY match (except Leeds) at ANY time this season from the ticket office

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
We've got Big Black Cox
We've got Big Black Cox

Deano
carl-cox2.jpg
[

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
as the stockport game is sold out i wonder if some so called fans know the difference between dean cox and lloyd owusu it pisses me off al these people coming out the woodwork to get a tickett my old man of 78 has only missed 2 home games this season and shold have priority ive only missed 4 and been a supporter 4 38 years can anyone help me

Well, these "so called fans" have clearly realised the importance of the game quicker than you did. Maybe they are bigger fans than you give them credit for.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hi all,

I'd like to buy a Hove & Albion team jersey before Saturdays top-of-the-title clash. Where can I purchase one? Direct from Falmer?

Thanks,
Loyal Fan #1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here