Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans forum tomorrow

DanielT

"what are the club going to do to limit the amou t of missiles from the east upper which will reign down on the lower tier? Did anyone even THINK of this problem? When I bought my season ticket I had no worries, other than a potential pesky brat behind me. Now I have the very real threat of missiles from the upper tier

Is that a joke? If not, then do fans in the wsl get missiles reigning down on them from wsu, to cause this concern?

What the hell is a BB code? By the way i'm 56!!

BB is "bulletin board"

when you were a lad.... a BBS was the early days of the www as we know it. In fact, you were around for it's birth in the late 60s and should be educating us!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Please can we avoid anyone mentioning anything about missiles or they'll start taking the lids off our drinks.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If anyone is going and doesn't have a question I have a question. All I ask is that before you ask the question you don't tell us how many years you've followed the club and you don't kiss Bloom/perry/gus's arse because it wastes valuable time, just ask the bloody question!

"Some fans are concerned that the price of matchday tickets is too high and will price casual supporters out which in turn could stunt the remarkable growth of our fanbase. Alot of goodwill was built amongst the support last season on the basis that we weren't blead for every penny like you are at other grounds - are the board trying to balance the short term need for more revenue with the long term need to keep the current fanbase happy and attract new supporters with reasonable prices?"

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"This charging kids to be the mascot shambles, is that a shocking one off or are we dropping the Community tag from the clubs' approach for the coming season?"

"How long until mr Barber introduces One Seagull, a loyalty scheme for Albion fans with varying pricebands of loyalty?"

"Chips. FFS, chips. What's going on?"

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm about to leave but I'll probably check in via Tapatalk a couple of times. Feel free to post any questions you want asked, if I see them I'll try and get them answered.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gus - has there been any approach from Leeds for CMS?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I'd be interested to hear what Nooney's situation currently is. There was no word that he has an injury but he wasn't in evidence at Worthing, although admittedly others like Greer, Bruno, Vicente and Bridcutt were also rested.

Are we likely to lose him to Cardiff or has that threat receded?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
is this being streamed on the radio or the OS?

It doesn't mention it's on the radio this year on the offical site. The doors opening at 6pm and it starting at 6pm which would suggust it's not on the radio as surely everyone would need to be there in time for them to go live.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Im going & I know it goes live on Radio Sussex at 7.05pm, but doe anyone have any idea how long this goes on for?

Is it about an 1 hour & half long?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It doesn't mention it's on the radio this year on the offical site. The doors opening at 6pm and it starting at 6pm which would suggust it's not on the radio as surely everyone would need to be there in time for them to go live.

Don't the doors open at 6pm with the forum going out live from 7.05 on BBC Radio Sussex ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here