Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans forum tomorrow

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes, I shall be in attendance for the first time. I'm looking forward to it, got the e-mail confirming my attendance last night. I don't plan to ask anything, but I might think of something.

To all those criticising what was asked last year, what DO you want asked?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To all those criticising what was asked last year, what DO you want asked?

I was going to say exactly the same thing. Why don't Nsc posters say what questions they want asked and then those that are going may read it and ask those very same questions?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
For those going please heckle anyone who asks a ridiculous question like last year when someone asked when our 'marquee' signing was coming two days after we had signed CMS
That was cringeworthy, but most of the questions people found "embarassing" were about the disabled parking situation which turned out to be a genuine complaint and problem as I recall.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
No that was a genuine concern and most fans will have agreed with that, it was the 'marquee' signing and some chap moaning about how he wouldn't get a ticket for Portsmouth away which seemed to go on and on for ages which was the most annoying especially as the forum didn't last that long.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"what are the club going to do to limit the amou t of missiles from the east upper which will reign down on the lower tier? Did anyone even THINK of this problem? When I bought my season ticket I had no worries, other than a potential pesky brat behind me. Now I have the very real threat of missiles from the upper tier and those naughty away fans perilously close by too. What do you have to say for yourself, mr Bloom?"

"Gus, I appreciate all you've done for the team but I think you've gone too far. The team now is too good, the ambitions too high. We seem to have collected a lot of Johnny Come Lately types and us real fans are being marginalised. What do you have to say for yourself?"

I am just warming up. :guitar:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You may be able to tell I havent got the knack of this posting lark yet - my last post was to Stuart Munday - please be patient!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You may be able to tell I havent got the knack of this posting lark yet - my last post was to Stuart Munday - please be patient!

You'll get the hang of it pal. :thumbsup: There's a forum I have been a member of for years and I still haven't worked out how to quote! It doesn't use BB codes like our forum does. For a German site, it isn't efficient at all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What the hell is a BB code? By the way i'm 56!!

We all have to start somewhere! BB code is what makes things appear on here. Like the quote box, in order to appear is it does in my post it requires BB code. If you quote my post, you will see what I mean.

Over an hour later and no one seems to have come up with an 'uncringeworthy' question.

I might ask about our intentions in the cups this season. When we romped League 1, it was clear we had no interest in them. Last year, however, we did take them seriously and had a good run in both. Our intention is promotion this season, so does that mean we aren't looking for a long cup run this season? If so, I will stamp my foot in anger and INSIST we beat Swindon. I won't hear the end of it if we lose there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I might ask about our intentions in the cups this season. When we romped League 1, it was clear we had no interest in them. Last year, however, we did take them seriously and had a good run in both. Our intention is promotion this season, so does that mean we aren't looking for a long cup run this season? If so, I will stamp my foot in anger and INSIST we beat Swindon. I won't hear the end of it if we lose there.

I always thought Gus made it clear he wasn't interested in the LDV/Noddy cup the lower leagues play in, but the League Cup and certainly the FA cup (which he won himself) have been important. We got as far as Villa that first season, which I think was the 4th round, and then Stoke which was the 5th round.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I always thought Gus made it clear he wasn't interested in the LDV/Noddy cup the lower leagues play in, but the League Cup and certainly the FA cup (which he won himself) have been important. We got as far as Villa that first season, which I think was the 4th round, and then Stoke which was the 5th round.

Gus is not interested until a 'big' team comes along or it's on TV, then it's about turn because of his obsession of looking good when in the limelight, whatever the cost may be. We should never have a tired team at home to Palace. It's his biggest weakness & our biggest threat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here